What's new

In praise of the Reload X

Thanks Mawsley. The Reload RTA is about my favourite RTA. Think I'll have to make this my next purchase. Reload fanboy
I'm tempted but it's a lot of dosh for a tank. I wouldn't buy a clone because I would end up buying the original anyway.
Since I got the SC Glaz i'm hooked on that type of deck for flavour. It just looks right.

What squonk mod you thinking of? I'm looking at the Rage now that the price has dropped.
Picked up a Rage this week.

Totally surprised. An ugly buntyfunster, but it sits so well in the hand. TC is everything I hated about temp control. Spaced 316, and still burnt cotton. But in wattage mode with kathal it is a joy.

Picked up a Rage this week.

Totally surprised. An ugly buntyfunster, but it sits so well in the hand. TC is everything I hated about temp control. Spaced 316, and still burnt cotton. But in wattage mode with kathal it is a joy.
With the X, yeah?

:D

I have no recollection of being anything other than 100% enthusiastic about squonking. Just like I never said those modern 20W mechs were pointless because nobody ever needed more that 15W.

Yep, they do look flattish. I’m guessing it’s one of those camera tricks, they can do incredible things with the photoshops these days.

You can get the flats into anything but some build decks make it easier - like the Layer Cake for example.

Phew. Got out of that one nicely.
I've found an irritant. I can't get the top to fit snugly onto the base unless I line up the air intakes exactly, which is a bastard to do and even then it's overly tight to get to fit, unless it's me being stupid which is highly likely too :D

I've found an irritant. I can't get the top to fit snugly onto the base unless I line up the air intakes exactly, which is a bastard to do and even then it's overly tight to get to fit, unless it's me being stupid which is highly likely too :D
Lubed the o-rings?

Back
Top Bottom