What's new

In praise of the Reload X

download (3).jpeg
:D

I have no recollection of being anything other than 100% enthusiastic about squonking. Just like I never said those modern 20W mechs were pointless because nobody ever needed more that 15W.

Yep, they do look flattish. I’m guessing it’s one of those camera tricks, they can do incredible things with the photoshops these days.

You can get the flats into anything but some build decks make it easier - like the Layer Cake for example.

Phew. Got out of that one nicely.
Is that not just a copy of the excellent geekvape athena rda.
download (3).jpeg

I would enjoy your brainvomit on it's squonkmodeperformancewise please, £60 is a big wodge
Ta

View attachment 169117
Is that not just a copy of the excellent geekvape athena rda.
View attachment 169118

No mate, aside from visual similarities, the inside of the cap and the deck are different entirely. Effectively you have a two-piece chimney system - one half in the cap and one half in the deck. The two marry and convey air intake from the hole, down the side of the atty, and out under the coil.

What this means is that not only do I get the under-the-coil air I like in a vape, but it makes it almost leakproof.

There have been similar designs in the past that met with varying degrees of success, but they aren’t on sale anymore and this is...and it does it’s job really, really well.

*for me. </ToddIsm>

Certainly similar in its outside appearance innit? I think the X has a more under coil focussed airflow though while the Athena is kinda Sapor style that is fired at the top of the coils.

It’s a cracker of a dripper. True under coil with no leaky leaky. [emoji4]
Thanks bud and all.
I shall have to try the x as I thought the Athena was under appreciated. It blew me away how good it was, even on a mech.
Much appreciated.

No mate, aside from visual similarities, the inside of the cap and the deck are different entirely. Effectively you have a two-piece chimney system - one half in the cap and one half in the deck. The two marry and convey air intake from the hole, down the side of the atty, and out under the coil.

What this means is that not only do I get the under-the-coil air I like in a vape, but it makes it almost leakproof.

There have been similar designs in the past that met with varying degrees of success, but they aren’t on sale anymore and this is...and it does it’s job really, really well.

*for me. </ToddIsm>
Yep. Gonna have to try it. Ta mawsley.

*for me. </ToddIsm>
Well you've persuaded me to order a janky one from ft. (Janky first because A, I'm skint and B, I only occasionally play with big boy rda's but when I do I like a good one)
So as long as it's half as good as your review I shall get one. (Yeah I know, everyone says that, but as sir lugg who has picked most of my big boy rda's knows I always do). Fingers crossed.
Ps good job avoiding the basic. I thought it was meh.

Well you've persuaded me to order a janky one from ft. (Janky first because A, I'm skint and B, I only occasionally play with big boy rda's but when I do I like a good one)
So as long as it's half as good as your review I shall get one. (Yeah I know, everyone says that, but as sir lugg who has picked most of my big boy rda's knows I always do). Fingers crossed.
Ps good job avoiding the basic. I thought it was meh.
I hope you get a decent one, a number of clone reviews I've seen state they're a bit skanky.

Let me know if it's ropey and I'll loan you mine :)

I hope you get a decent one, a number of clone reviews I've seen state they're a bit skanky.

Let me know if it's ropey and I'll loan you mine :)
Thanks bud. I went with the one moto seems to think is spot on and it comes with bottom squirter so it shoo give me an idea.
I need something decent for the higher vg juice I use. I loved the athena but being tied to my principles, I got it for review so I couldn't keep it. I shall order another of those t the end of the month too as they are bargain basement now.

Thanks bud. I went with the one moto seems to think is spot on and it comes with bottom squirter so it shoo give me an idea.
I need something decent for the higher vg juice I use. I loved the athena but being tied to my principles, I got it for review so I couldn't keep it. I shall order another of those t the end of the month too as they are bargain basement now.

Which one is it mate, I'll get one with my next order?

And who the f is Moto?

Back
Top Bottom