What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

In Praise of Ekowool

Thats the stuff .. everyone seems to love it so I'm obviously doing something wrong ... I cant stand it .. when I do manage to make an coil that hasnt frayed to the bone it tastes friggin awful

I get the same, the taste from any ekowool wicks I make does not seem to be as good as one in the same atty using silica.

Mine also frays at the end too, just here in the bag

I get the same, the taste from any ekowool wicks I make does not seem to be as good as one in the same atty using silica.

Mine also frays at the end too, just here in the bag

Ive just got hold of some "guaranteed genuine" so will be giving it another go to see how I get on :)

Righty, the stuff I have got from stealthvape is defo different to the other stuff I have. Looks the same but less "unravelly" and tastes a whole world better. The last lot I had tasted like merino-teflons arse hairs.

personally I still prefer silica. But would defo use this when I've run out of silica

IMG_20130911_213505.jpg
well, I would rather share my sultan e-pipe over breakfast after being ass-raped by gordon brown, than use this (attached) as wicking material

Ive just got some of this, and find it not as good as silica in the kfl. and it frays like mad, gonna try the flame and nail clippers see if it is better. The stuf i got is the 2mm hollow, which gave me an idea.........
I used it with some ss rope running through the middle in my rsst, its not pritty but wicks great and no chance of any hot spots. Its a real PITA to thread the ss rope through (just where the coil is) but so far having good results.

Ive just got some of this, and find it not as good as silica in the kfl. and it frays like mad, gonna try the flame and nail clippers see if it is better. The stuf i got is the 2mm hollow, which gave me an idea.........
I used it with some ss rope running through the middle in my rsst, its not pritty but wicks great and no chance of any hot spots. Its a real PITA to thread the ss rope through (just where the coil is) but so far having good results.
It Frays if you look at it wrong :)

Back
Top Bottom