What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

IGO-L

No problems I had horrible TH scratchy loads of flavour but very little vapour but now just right.

That sounds exactly like mine at the moment

Lol it is nasty but like I said if you do what I said it will be fine but if its still a bit harsh your going to have to drill the hole a little bit larger. Mine is fine I have not drilled the hole as I still like a good TH.

I know peeps go up to a 1.5mm hole lol, what's that :D
Pmsl hehe

Lol the smallest drill bit I could find might as well used a fricking core bit . Never mind bought another 2nd hand one today not getting that one any where near the tool shed lol

What wire are you using mate & what ohms you running it at?

Using 0.17 kanthal, coil is 2.3 ohm.

I found that if i ran it at 3.7 volts like i was with an ego and CE5 there was not a lot of vapour, whack it up to the max on the evic (5 volts/ 10.8 watts) and it vapes really good. I dont suffer with the scratchy throat hit any more since switching to 50/50, the juice seems to wick fine on 2 x 2mm wicks

Same I have not vaped so high since the ego days I'm on a 1.3 ohms on the igo but I'm vaping 70pg 30vg 24mg.

Back
Top Bottom