What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

How to wick the clieto RBA deck

EmbraSewerRat

Veteran
C'mon, there must be a way tae wick this wee bastard tank and deck without it pishing like an over filled toddler.
Standard clieto by the way. And Clapton coils in it.

Tried lots of wick - it pisses.
Tried less wick - PISH!!:17:

Tried minimal wick - MAIR PISH! :angrymob:

So, wick fluffed into the juice holes, or just touching the holes?

Herself needs a more yobbish out and about tank and this was supposed to be the way, but, well, naw.

C'mon, there must be a way tae wick this wee bastard tank and deck without it pishing like an over filled toddler.
Standard clieto by the way. And Clapton coils in it.

Tried lots of wick - it pisses.
Tried less wick - PISH!!:17:

Tried minimal wick - MAIR PISH! :angrymob:

So, wick fluffed into the juice holes, or just touching the holes?

Herself needs a more yobbish out and about tank and this was supposed to be the way, but, well, naw.

Hahahahah

I haven't used mine since it pished all over the table as i tried to fill it up. Numpty that i am, kept trying to fill her up as she was gushing everywhere.

I've never had a leak with mine. I cut my wicks just at the bottom of the juice channel

DSC_0040.JPG

Thin it out slightly then fluff it up. I use the needle pliers from my build kit to poke it into the channels until it's right to the bottom.

I then poke the plier under the coil to push the wick right to the entrance of the juice channel.

Lastly I fluff up the wick in the juice hole so it's filling the entire slot but not so tight that juice isn't gonna wick properly.
DSC_0042.JPG

Edit: Sorry for bad pics, couldn't get my phone to focus closer.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never had a leak with mine. I cut my wicks just at the bottom of the juice channel

View attachment 140008

Thin it out slightly then fluff it up. I use the needle pliers from my build kit to poke it into the channels until it's right to the bottom.

I then poke the plier under the coil to push the wick right to the entrance of the juice channel.

Lastly I fluff up the wick in the juice hole so it's filling the entire slot but not so tight that juice isn't gonna wick properly.
View attachment 140010

Edit: Sorry for bad pics, couldn't get my phone to focus closer.
That's exactly what I did. No leaks :)2

I was having problems when I first got the RBA deck. I watched a tutorial on YouTube, and the guy had the wick waaay longer than I was, and making sure the juice channel s were stuffed. I do it this way now and can take the Cleito out and about with me no problem.

Well, cheers to all with your advice.
Have given it one more go. Will see how little or much it pishes out over the day.

Back
Top Bottom