What's new

How to get coils to burn more evenly

Hey, before u start blasting me for cheating, how the heck does this device work? Im at a complete loss. I just saw this online and trying ti figure it out is hurting my head.
9655544-1.jpg

Hey, before u start blasting me for cheating, how the heck does this device work? Im at a complete loss. I just saw this online and trying ti figure it out is hurting my head.
View attachment 241222
Not seen one like that but I imagine it's similar to the coilmaster type coiling jig. Totally different approach to doing the same thing though by the looks of it.

Space the coil, put a bit more cotton in your wick slots to try and stop it wicking so well, that might stop the spitting.
Well, this tank doesnt spit at all, as soon as i throw the build in a geekvape or augvape it spits, even unspaced. Right now im just stuck with the uneven heating,

Not seen one like that but I imagine it's similar to the coilmaster type coiling jig. Totally different approach to doing the same thing though by the looks of it.
Lol right..but i dont understand it, it confuses and scares me so i think we should ban it

Well, this tank doesnt spit at all, as soon as i throw the build in a geekvape or augvape it spits, even unspaced. Right now im just stuck with the uneven heating,
Can't comment on the augvape, but my zeus tank does sometimes spit a bit after refills. I try to fill it as quick as possible and get the top back on so as to not let the lack of vacuum flood the wicks too much, then I purge the first hit to avoid any spitting. Doesn't always work, but usually ok.

Lol right..but i dont understand it, it confuses and scares me so i think we should ban it
Sounds logical, kind of the same mentality that the US takes towards vaping in general I think :18:

IMAG0562_1.jpg

So I've just cleaned and rewicked, I thought I might have gone a bit overboard on the cotton here, but it's actually wicking beautifully and no spitting at all.

View attachment 241223

So I've just cleaned and rewicked, I thought I might have gone a bit overboard on the cotton here, but it's actually wicking beautifully and no spitting at all.
Thats the zeus right? Nice example pic.
I ended up just buying the youde one. I have problems winding the coil freehand and i hope it will help with the SS springiness

Hey, nother question. What the hell is this? And is there an instruction vid on it? It confuses me...i need to know if i should be frightened, lol
4813904-1.jpg

I ended up just buying the youde one. I have problems winding the coil freehand and i hope it will help with the SS springiness

Hey, nother question. What the hell is this? And is there an instruction vid on it? It confuses me...i need to know if i should be frightened, lol
View attachment 241224
Zeus x yeah.
I feel your pain with the coil winding, I made up about 60ish coils from 2x 3m spools of flat clapton wire yesterday, my fingers were not happy.

Not the faintest idea what that device is, is it part of that odd coil jig you sent?

Got a link to the page? I'm interested to see this thing.

View attachment 241224
Found a video for this one here:

Seems like it's not all that useful to me, you're not really saving much effort over just winding round a screwdriver.

The other one you posted looks like it works in a very similar fashion to just winding round a screwdriver also.

Back
Top Bottom