What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Help needed!

AdamPT8772

Initiate
some time last year I bought a smok 2 and an aromamizer rdta after spending hours watching video reviews. Everything arrived, only the tank doesnt register at all on the mod, I have tried everything and nothing seems to work, can anyone shed some light on this? Thank you!

Yep, I build a dual coil and followed everything to a Tee. I had an rda on it and that regustered fine, just can't get the rdta to register on it!

Hmmm ..I have no ideas apart from check your connections , try the tank on another mod and see if it registers it , least then you know if it is tank or mod the problem .

Hmmm ..I have no ideas apart from check your connections , try the tank on another mod and see if it registers it , least then you know if it is tank or mod the problem .
I haven't seen anyone use these two together, is there a possibility that for whatever reason they don't work together? Like i said the dripper works fine on the mod, never had any problems with that setup, just this rdta

Center pin long enough?
I had to adjust it to lengthen it, but by the time i screwed the tank onto the mod, the pin had reduced back to its shortest state, tried being gentle with it but no luck, any suggestions? Thanks!

have you tried other atomizers? Maybe you will find a problem in your mod. Try to unscrew to whole aromamizer, clean with water or brush or etc and put it all up again. It helped with short on my RDA, most definitely smth was not tightened enough.

Again, in your case i believe problem in many cases would be in small connector

have you tried other atomizers? Maybe you will find a problem in your mod. Try to unscrew to whole aromamizer, clean with water or brush or etc and put it all up again. It helped with short on my RDA, most definitely smth was not tightened enough.

Again, in your case i believe problem in many cases would be in small connector
Yep, I have an RDA which works fine with no problems on the mod, just not the armomamizer! Driving me nuts!

Yep, I have an RDA which works fine with no problems on the mod, just not the armomamizer! Driving me nuts!

Does pin protrude well? Maybe some junk is on it, give it a closer look and clean pin with alcohol. Also, full unscrewing most definitely will not help but you can try it anyway.

Back
Top Bottom