What's new

Hellvape Destiny stopped working properly on any mod.

If it is the insulator ring hanging out it hasn't been put back right correctly. And it doesn't look right . Its very easy to put these back upside down.

If it is the insulator ring hanging out it hasn't been put back right correctly. And it doesn't look right . Its very easy to put these back upside down.

Let me have a play and see what I can do, although i will add that it wasn't working properly before I removed it.

Just removed the pin again and there is no way I push the insulator in any further, I even banged it on the kitchen counter. I'm pretty sure it has always looked like that .

If you can get it working then its a win , if not you can do a Jai

i think @Simon G is right that it might work on a mod that read the resistance in real time and doesn’t do the “new coil?) thing. but it’s a bit baffling why it’s doing it.

Fluctuating resistance, it's all I can think of, the 510 pin threads and tightens ok, no cross threading, threading in straight?

Fluctuating resistance, it's all I can think of, the 510 pin threads and tightens ok, no cross threading, threading in straight?

Yep, unscrews and screws up perfect. Anyway thanks for all the help everybody :)

Loose bit of wire somewhere....I know you have cleaned it....did you take the post screws out, are there spares, is there a spare 510 pin

Loose bit of wire somewhere....I know you have cleaned it....did you take the post screws out, are there spares, is there a spare 510 pin

I came back to say, the only other thing I can think of is the posts and post screws, maybe the wire isn't trapping properly.

Another quick look at the 510, yours looks like this, specifically the seating of the insulator...

destiny1.JPG

could it be to do with the black paint covering a bit of the threads on the 510? i remember a thread a while ago where this was causing somebody connection problems with a different atty.

Back
Top Bottom