Innokin
What's new

Hellvape Dead Rabbit v2 RTA

If it is better than the V1 the flavour will be better than the Blotto. The V1,for me, has better flavour than the Blotto. :2thumbsup:

thats what i love about vaping mate its so subjective :), to me personally the blotto offers better flavour, but i do itch for the dead rabbit rta and sometimes even the drop dead rda, simple build and it works well :)

Smoore
Yes @82khali you are right everything is different for everybody and that makes things interesting. I have the Blotto @JohnnyAce as well and i like it but i don't think it is as good as the DR, I find a lot depends on what juice i am running through a RTA/RDA. I do tend to keep the same juice in the same RTA when it works for me. :2thumbsup:

Yes @82khali you are right everything is different for everybody and that makes things interesting. I have the Blotto @JohnnyAce as well and i like it but i don't think it is as good as the DR, I find a lot depends on what juice i am running through a RTA/RDA. I do tend to keep the same juice in the same RTA when it works for me. :2thumbsup:
Spot on some juices tend to shine one specific tanks, the science of vaping and never ending tinkering i it's good fun :)

AcmeFog
Interested to hear people's thoughts on this when they get it, been eyeing up the v1 for a while, but if its worth it may go for this one.

Innokin
Vape Green
Just had a dispatched e-mail from Amazon for the Dead Rabbit V2 RTA, Should be here Saturday The 4th Of July. Anyone else been notified ?

Elux
Back
Top Bottom