POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register
  1. The POTV Charity Fundraising Event for 2019 is go! Check out the prizes and make your donations here.
    Dismiss Notice

Having some infuriating wicking problems with cotton, making me not want to vape...

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by RagingMammoth, Aug 21, 2014.

1. ZT

ZT Super Moderator Staff Member

this is the same for me with ANY custard - always has been

2. Rab D

Rab D Postman

Glad there's an improvement.

Going by your post count, I'd guess you've tried lots of juices; but if not tried Southern Steam (Smoke Rainbow do 1ml samples) might be worth a go, as they have quite a different flavour to anything else I've tried. (Same story for me, though - really liked some of the 1ml samples; bought their 5ml bottles direct from US; by time they turned up, my tastes had changed... Bugger.)

3. Styx

Styx Postman

I've had this problem for around 6 months. I take two Atties and swap regularly to try and combat it.
    One thing that does help to reset my palette is 7up. It'll only last a while though. Another thing I do is make sure I don't inhale onto my tongue. I try to get the vapour to hit the roof of my mouth and then the tongue gets a nice blast on the exhale. Might sound stupid but it works for me

• Like Like x 1
  4. RagingMammoth

RagingMammoth Achiever

Well, I only DIY now. Does sound nice though.