What's new

Having some infuriating wicking problems with cotton, making me not want to vape...

Well, it's not as bad as it was. Still an issue though.

All I can suggest is to swap flavours every day. Seems to sort of fix it for me. If I chainvape I lose it, if I take 2 hour breaks I get it back. Very annoying.

this is the same for me with ANY custard - always has been

Well, it's not as bad as it was. Still an issue though.

All I can suggest is to swap flavours every day. Seems to sort of fix it for me. If I chainvape I lose it, if I take 2 hour breaks I get it back. Very annoying.

Glad there's an improvement.

Going by your post count, I'd guess you've tried lots of juices; but if not tried Southern Steam (Smoke Rainbow do 1ml samples) might be worth a go, as they have quite a different flavour to anything else I've tried. (Same story for me, though - really liked some of the 1ml samples; bought their 5ml bottles direct from US; by time they turned up, my tastes had changed... Bugger.)

I've had this problem for around 6 months. I take two Atties and swap regularly to try and combat it.
One thing that does help to reset my palette is 7up. It'll only last a while though. Another thing I do is make sure I don't inhale onto my tongue. I try to get the vapour to hit the roof of my mouth and then the tongue gets a nice blast on the exhale. Might sound stupid but it works for me

Glad there's an improvement.

Going by your post count, I'd guess you've tried lots of juices; but if not tried Southern Steam (Smoke Rainbow do 1ml samples) might be worth a go, as they have quite a different flavour to anything else I've tried. (Same story for me, though - really liked some of the 1ml samples; bought their 5ml bottles direct from US; by time they turned up, my tastes had changed... Bugger.)

Well, I only DIY now. Does sound nice though.

Back
Top Bottom