Vape Superstore
What's new

Having some infuriating wicking problems with cotton, making me not want to vape...

Premier Ecigs
Sounds to me like vapers tongue.

If it is, which I think I may also be suffering... how do you fix it?

I only get a tiny bit of flavour from mine and it is frustrating, especially when I see other people enjoying my juice :banghead:

A really minty mouth wash used a few times has always sorted me out, especially with custards.

AcmeFog
The SSP that I order pre made from 8BitVape at 70% VG has insane flavor though, I suspect it may be something else.

Maybe try rebuilding and using a different juice mate and see if you have any more success.

It's worth noting that they add water to their VG.

E-liquids.com
It's worth noting that they add water to their VG.

I was literally just trying to get onto their site to ask if it was AG that they were using after taking a look at how runny my juice was but their site is closed until tomorrow morning.

Are you using pure VG?

If it is, which I think I may also be suffering... how do you fix it?

I only get a tiny bit of flavour from mine and it is frustrating, especially when I see other people enjoying my juice :banghead:

There are a number of things most people suggest to try.

Strong mouthwash
Lemon juice on the tongue
Vaping a strong menthol
Scrubbing your tongue when you clean your teeth

I'm sure there are more that I can't remember. Your taste buds regenerate ever 12 days iirc so it shouldn't last more than that.

Unless you are like me and then you're most likely outta luck.
I've had almost no sense of taste for over 12+ months. Can smell the juice fine, just can't taste it much.

Other causes of muted sense of taste are gingivitis and a zinc deficiency.

Vape Green
I was literally just trying to get onto their site to ask if it was AG that they were using after taking a look at how runny my juice was but their site is closed until tomorrow morning.

Are you using pure VG?

Boots VG. It's thick as fuark.

If the site is shut, remember that the chat is always open!

Smoore
Back
Top Bottom