What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Have you found the perfect Mod and Atty?

I have been very drawn towards something like the Mor Crann myself, though at the moment I could very easily fall under the spell of a Blue Tongue Woody. So many Choices!!

The Paps has been the first time that I have dived straight in, usually, I tend to try a Clone and then based on what I find move onwards to the real thing, like phlashbios I too found one sitting in the classifieds elsewhere and went for it based on the huge respect that all GP products get.

David, if you want to try a Kick at any time, just shout and I can lend you one so that you can experiment, be aware, it will not fit into that which The Postie will deliver to you today.;)

A Heron Clone on a Stingray Clone!!! Everything else is just gathering dust at the Moment!!! Oh and the current Favourite juice is Heavanly Vanilla Custard from Avant Garde!!!

I have been very drawn towards something like the Mor Crann myself, though at the moment I could very easily fall under the spell of a Blue Tongue Woody. So many Choices!! ;)

Lee has been running slightly behind on manufacturing of the Mor Crann at the moment due to a disaster with his lathe collapsing, but he contacted me to let me know there was going to be a delay with my order, and then I got an email from him again a few days later to ask me if I would prefer the Mor Crann V2 that he has just released instead. Good communication and good customer service, it's the key to any successful business, and that's definitely the way to approach it. Informed and consulted customers, are happy customers.

Despite the issues with it, all to do with the top cap and button, I'm loving my UDC Trident v2 atm paired with the Origen V2. The mod hits as well as anything I have and the Origen never lets me down

I have been very drawn towards something like the Mor Crann myself ...
There's a Crann in the classifieds here at the moment, for cheap ... not teasing, not looking for revenge over your teasing ... just sayin' ... ;)

Lee has been running slightly behind on manufacturing of the Mor Crann at the moment due to a disaster with his lathe collapsing, but he contacted me to let me know there was going to be a delay with my order, and then I got an email from him again a few days later to ask me if I would prefer the Mor Crann V2 that he has just released instead. Good communication and good customer service, it's the key to any successful business, and that's definitely the way to approach it. Informed and consulted customers, are happy customers.

Ouch, if thats the headstock bearings thats going to be expensive :-(

And as for me, my favourite is a SS Nemi clone in 18350 with a modified hybrid KFL/R91 clone.

Ouch, if thats the headstock bearings thats going to be expensive :-(

And as for me, my favourite is a SS Nemi clone in 18350 with a modified hybrid KFL/R91 clone.

There's a lot to be said for a Nemi/KFL combination. The Nemi will take any battery and/or Kick configuration you throw at it, and the KFL is easy to work with and produces bags of flavour.

I've got a copper Nemi from Stealthvapes, which is a "Clone clone" :grin2: It's a Nemi look, but the threading is different and it is done with a Star Wars, Imperial theme and hasn't pinched any of the originals logos or markings. With it being copper, it hits like a train too. Bang a KFL on the top of it and it's a great, everyday workhorse.

There's a lot to be said for a Nemi/KFL combination. The Nemi will take any battery and/or Kick configuration you throw at it, and the KFL is easy to work with and produces bags of flavour.

I've got a copper Nemi from Stealthvapes, which is a "Clone clone" :grin2: It's a Nemi look, but the threading is different and it is done with a Star Wars, Imperial theme and hasn't pinched any of the originals logos or markings. With it being copper, it hits like a train too. Bang a KFL on the top of it and it's a great, everyday workhorse.

I must admit, I do quite fancy the stealthvape clone :-)

I've a Mor Crann on order atm, in a special order Burr Walnut. Will be paired with my Squape R in due course :-)
Just got mine recently with 20x1 threaded top cap
Quality mod a keeper and the switch is sublime

Sent from (who cares) using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom