What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Have you found the perfect Mod and Atty?

phlashbios

Postman
As the title suggests, have any of you found your perfect mod and atty combination? Can you fit all the battery sizes you want, are the aesthetics of it just to your liking? Is the button buttery smooth, does it work without fail?

In short, have you got your perfect setup yet? (obviously until your next perfect setup ofc :grin2:)

For me, I am curently loving a GP Paps 2.5 in stainless steel (18650 with an 18500 and a Kick 2 in it), with a hybrid adaptor on it and a Squape R on top. It vapes absolutely perfectly, the button is a joy to use and it looks very tasteful. Cracking setup that I am not going to beat for a while. It is currently filled with Fizzy Trifle from Triphammer and I am loving the whole experience of it from top to bottom. Perfect setup for me.

Or at least until my Mor Crann gets here anyway....

Right now the perfect setup for me is my rose on my seneca s. Looks good and vapes even better! The only thing it needs is a stumpy kit. Filled with suicide Bunny O.B - great flavor!

Oh I'm such a heathen lol. I vape on an mvp and naturevape. I'm waiting for@Blackhack to make his brass claymore and am keeping my eyes peeled for an rba thats really special though

Sent from my GT-S6810P using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Another heathen - Joyetech Delta on a Seven30 vaping mutated TW American Red.

VaporShark DNA30 with Nautilus Mini. Simple, easy & powerful setup with kick ass vaping. Preferring this to my RBA's and mechs.

Created Nessie's Nectar

i'm just simple on all account's :grin2: i was given a nemesis clone on here and i bought a kayfun lite clone and i am over the moon with it,i have some diy vanilla,strawberry custard in it and it really does do it for me,no need to upgrade this for me...

Don't need anything other than what I've got, don't want anything else. Apart from drip tips - I could do with some more PTFE ones.

Still using my first mech mod and atty, SS Stingray and kayfun lite plus v2 (clones).

Granted I haven't tried much else (nemmy with a kraken and a carvela with a kraken, also clones) but I just love my setup over those :)

My perfect setup at the mo is my neuron mod in 18650 with a squapeR

Just waiting for the squape nano kit now to make it even better

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Another vaporshark dna30 and nautilus mini user here. Currently considering getting shot of all my mechs and rbas...only spending money on juice and nice drip tips now

Sent from my SM-G900F using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Back
Top Bottom