What's new

haaalp!

Maybe. I am gonna order a few more rbas and go from there. I do love the royal hunter because together it looks the dogs bits. but I prefer to be safe they stylish

They are a Lovely looking Mod!!! I nearly ordered one Yesterday with my Birthday money but I decided that I had far too many Mech's Gathering Dust already!!!

They are a Lovely looking Mod!!! I nearly ordered one Yesterday with my Birthday money but I decided that I had far too many Mech's Gathering Dust already!!!

You should prob send them on to pastures new - so they can be cared for and loved.

:D :D :D ;) :cool: :beer: :thumbup:

I'm putting them in storage for when the clampdown comes into effect!!! Then I'll sell them on the Black Market to other Underground Vapers!!!:14:

update:

received my ohm reader today and check resistance of current build. was sitting at 0.16ohm stable. no shorts. but, when I put me Arctic on it today it shorted. I think there is a hard short somewhere on the mod so think that's it for now! I don't have the confidence in this any longer so it may be off to a new home for a few quid unless someone can shine some light on this?

Back
Top Bottom