What's new

GP Salt & Pepper Tank

Im not sure what you mean about I will need an RBA with it? When looking at the photos i couldnt see any coils on it does this mean id need to put an atomizer on the battery first then the tank on top of that?

The SnP is just a tank, not an atomiser you will need a rba or carto to go inside it. Your best bet is to Google it so you can see how it works, better than a long winded explanation from me

The SnP is just a tank, not an atomiser you will need a rba or carto to go inside it. Your best bet is to Google it so you can see how it works, better than a long winded explanation from me

Ok im with you now

If I use a carto does that run verticle through the middle of the tank? If so would using this make it smaller?

With an rba would not add roughly an inch onto the overall size?

Also what gives a better vape?

Ok im with you now

If I use a carto does that run verticle through the middle of the tank? If so would using this make it smaller?

With an rba would not add roughly an inch onto the overall size?

Also what gives a better vape?

Yep vertical. Cartos are same length as the tank so once inside you fill up the tank and stick a drip tip on the end. You'd also have to make holes in the carto so liquid from the tank can get (seep) inside the carto.
The only rba's that fit an SnP tank are Sophia, killer or diver and they're the same size as a carto.
They are great for flavour and vapour etc but more hard work than a carto for setting up. Worth it though IMO.

Yep vertical. Cartos are same length as the tank so once inside you fill up the tank and stick a drip tip on the end. You'd also have to make holes in the carto so liquid from the tank can get (seep) inside the carto.
The only rba's that fit an SnP tank are Sophia, killer or diver and they're the same size as a carto.
They are great for flavour and vapour etc but more hard work than a carto for setting up. Worth it though IMO.

Ok my next question

Why do you have to fart about with them why cant they make them ready to build and vape

Ok my next question

Why do you have to fart about with them why cant they make them ready to build and vape

Haha well that's how vaping is I guess.
The easiest most faff free way is an ego and ce4 but I guess a lot of people just get an interest and wanna try other set ups.
I was happy with cartos and a tank but then discovered mechs and rba's. Sophia is my favourite and I never thought I'd want or be able to rebuild coils but it's not that hard and I'm pretty good at it now. Not too much faff and benefits are worth it :-)

Im more or less looking for things I can get a clone of from fast tech. can I get those from there?

Yes, the kayfun nano kits and kayfuns are. The mega I am not as sure about clones but I think they sell some kanger originals.

Haha well that's how vaping is I guess.
The easiest most faff free way is an ego and ce4 but I guess a lot of people just get an interest and wanna try other set ups.
I was happy with cartos and a tank but then discovered mechs and rba's. Sophia is my favourite and I never thought I'd want or be able to rebuild coils but it's not that hard and I'm pretty good at it now. Not too much faff and benefits are worth it :-)

So If I was to get a Sophia rba and a snp tank to go on whatever battery i get i would be good to go then?

So If I was to get a Sophia rba and a snp tank to go on whatever battery i get i would be good to go then?

I would say yes but it depends if you wanna recoil/re wick them yourself (relatively easy compared to other rba's). Although house of mods sell pre made coils you fit yourself.
Lots of YouTube vids to look at if you wanna see how it's done.

You can also buy premade coils and wicks for the Sophia and killer, which are pretty good off the bat. Then all you really need to do is pull out the wick once it needs changing dry burn the coil, fling in some more silica or cotton, rinse and repeat. I've been using the same coil for months!!

You can also buy premade coils and wicks for the Sophia and killer, which are pretty good off the bat. Then all you really need to do is pull out the wick once it needs changing dry burn the coil, fling in some more silica or cotton, rinse and repeat. I've been using the same coil for months!!

Nice one!

I think this is what I will go for then with the Smallest stingray

Back
Top Bottom