What's new

GP Salt & Pepper Tank

Slim Shady

Postman
Well ive gone and done what I said I wouldnt do. I said im happy with ego batteries and protanks then I got a Itaste MVP with protank and now I think Im going to get a Mod. So yup im officially hooked haha

Anyway looking for a bit of help. Im looking to get the smallest possible mech mod with a tank and not a dripper. i have seen this GP Salt & Pepper Tank (SnP) version 2

Anyone using one of these? Not sure where to get one for a reasonable price as i dont think they are on fast tech.

I think im going to go for the PAPS Style 18350 Mechanical Mod

That seems about the smallest ive seen around.

Any advice would be appreciated

I have been looking at small options, I am currently running a 4nine clone in 18650 mode. It is one of the smallest mods you can get. It is 49mm in 18350 mode and 81mm in 18650 mode. I prefer the latter as it lasts a lot lot longer on a single battery. Currently I have a dripper on the top of it, but based on what I have read the shortest tank options are either the Aerotank Mega, or the Kayfun with a nano kit.

I can heartily recommended the SnP tank, it's very easy to use, fill and set-up. You'll need an rba to go with it though, I use a Sophia from House of Mods and I find it an excellent little atti. Used correctly you'll get no leaks just a good vape in both flavour an vapour. Out of many bits of kit that have come and gone, it's one of two atti's I have never wanted to shift.

You could also look at the killer or diver rba or carto's if you prefer to go alongside the SnP tank.

There are no clones of the SnP so directly from vapour art, a vapour art supplier or in the classifieds. I think you can get clones of both the killer and Sophia rba though, although I recommenced saving up and buying the genuine articles.

Last edited:
i can heartily recommended the snp tank, it's very easy to use, fill and set-up. You'll need an rba to go with it though, i use a sophia from house of mods and i find it an excellent little atti. Used correctly you'll get no leaks just a good vape in both flavour an vapour. Out of many bits of kit that have come and gone, it's one of two atti's i have never wanted to shift.

You could also look at the killer or diver rba or carto's if you prefer to go alongside the snp tank.

There are no clones of the snp so directly from vapour art, a vapour art supplier or in the classifieds. I think you can get clones of both the killer and sophia rba though, although i recommenced saving up and buying the genuine articles.

original message deleted

Well ive gone and done what I said I wouldnt do. I said im happy with ego batteries and protanks then I got a Itaste MVP with protank and now I think Im going to get a Mod. So yup im officially hooked haha

Anyway looking for a bit of help. Im looking to get the smallest possible mech mod with a tank and not a dripper. i have seen this GP Salt & Pepper Tank (SnP) version 2

Anyone using one of these? Not sure where to get one for a reasonable price as i dont think they are on fast tech.

I think im going to go for the PAPS Style 18350 Mechanical Mod

That seems about the smallest ive seen around.

Any advice would be appreciated

Steve62 is offering SnP tanks in the classies, pair for £25!

Bargain :D

I can heartily recommended the SnP tank, it's very easy to use, fill and set-up. You'll need an rba to go with it though, I use a Sophia from House of Mods and I find it an excellent little atti. Used correctly you'll get no leaks just a good vape in both flavour an vapour. Out of many bits of kit that have come and gone, it's one of two atti's I have never wanted to shift.

You could also look at the killer or diver rba or carto's if you prefer to go alongside the SnP tank.

There are no clones of the SnP so directly from vapour art, a vapour art supplier or in the classifieds. I think you can get clones of both the killer and Sophia rba though, although I recommenced saving up and buying the genuine articles.

Im not sure what you mean about I will need an RBA with it? When looking at the photos i couldnt see any coils on it does this mean id need to put an atomizer on the battery first then the tank on top of that?

I have been looking at small options, I am currently running a 4nine clone in 18650 mode. It is one of the smallest mods you can get. It is 49mm in 18350 mode and 81mm in 18650 mode. I prefer the latter as it lasts a lot lot longer on a single battery. Currently I have a dripper on the top of it, but based on what I have read the shortest tank options are either the Aerotank Mega, or the Kayfun with a nano kit.

Im more or less looking for things I can get a clone of from fast tech. can I get those from there?

Back
Top Bottom