What's new

Good rta's for 100% vg

Jd_

Achiever
Just what it says, wondering what the best for rta 100% vg is or am i going to have to learn to squonk because pg is not an option for me anymore.

Just what it says, wondering what the best for rta 100% vg is or am i going to have to learn to squonk because pg is not an option for me anymore.
Have you thought about thinning your VG down with 10% distilled water then you wont have the problem. Equally use AVG which is pre mixed VG with distilled water.

I used to use 100% VG with all my DTL RTAs with no problems at all. Geek Vape Ammit, Hellvape Destiny are just a few that are fine.

Have you thought about thinning your VG down with 10% distilled water then you wont have the problem. Equally use AVG which is pre mixed VG with distilled water.
I have thought about it, thats why i am asking this instead;)

Blehh, i guess i gotta dig out one of my kylins and double check that it does. I use the straight glass on it, might give it probs, might be fine,

I used to use 100% VG with all my DTL RTAs with no problems at all. Geek Vape Ammit, Hellvape Destiny are just a few that are fine.
See, now some ppl say that, and some ppl swear it just never will work good.

If i have to i will find a different rta i guess,

See, now some ppl say that, and some ppl swear it just never will work good.

If i have to i will find a different rta i guess,

I suspect it might be that they don't adjust anything and vape away and if it doesn't work that's that. A tweak to the wicking is all that is needed in most cases as what worked for 70/30 might not work for 100% :)

I have thought about it, thats why i am asking this instead;)

Blehh, i guess i gotta dig out one of my kylins and double check that it does. I use the straight glass on it, might give it probs, might be fine,
No problems, your choice.

Have you ever tried it? I have read that it makes your juice very harsh.

I have an issue with dehydration tho, so maybe adding water to my vape juice wouldnt be the worst thing, it would just be steam

Have you ever tried it? I have read that it makes your juice very harsh.

I have an issue with dehydration tho, so maybe adding water to my vape juice wouldnt be the worst thing, it would just be steam
My son is PG intolerant so vapes AVG all the time....VG with 10%pure distilled water. I vape his juices from time to time and have not noticed that it makes the flavour/juice harsh.

Back
Top Bottom