What's new

Good quality Rose V2 Clones are here...

It's a crying fucking shame when excellent designers and product developers are let down by a lack of good business skills. Nothing exclusive to vaping because so many businesses fail if they cannot organise themselves and scale quickly enough to manage demand - the wannabes then simply walk through the door opened by the blood, sweat and tears of the creative.

None of the concerns raised by phlashbios relate to the product itself but to the supply chain - he would undoubtedly buy one if there was one to buy. He's frustrated by the very fundamentals of customer service not being in place.

It's a very romantic notion to see this as a design-led business sector where the rest of good business practice shouldn't matter ... I'm afraid that it does. Innovation is very important but it's also only part of the picture. Mom and pop businesses are creating the ideal market conditions for cloners to prosper. Rather than moan about the inevitable they need to get their own houses in order.

I love to hear the support on here for the genuine products, it's heart-warming, it's patriotic and it's morally correct. What outstanding and upstanding pillars of the community we British vapers are.

The point for me is that I have been considering the Rose, but have found it difficult to find one. Now thanks to earlier posts I know how to get my sticky mits on one, and have tips for finding other stuff when the finances allow, although I fear the Rose will remain on my wish list for the time being.

It's a crying fucking shame when excellent designers and product developers are let down by a lack of good business skills. Nothing exclusive to vaping because so many businesses fail if they cannot organise themselves and scale quickly enough to manage demand - the wannabes then simply walk through the door opened by the blood, sweat and tears of the creative.

None of the concerns raised by phlashbios relate to the product itself but to the supply chain - he would undoubtedly buy one if there was one to buy. He's frustrated by the very fundamentals of customer service not being in place.

It's a very romantic notion to see this as a design-led business sector where the rest of good business practice shouldn't matter ... I'm afraid that it does. Innovation is very important but it's also only part of the picture. Mom and pop businesses are creating the ideal market conditions for cloners to prosper. Rather than moan about the inevitable they need to get their own houses in order.

I love to hear the support on here for the genuine products, it's heart-warming, it's patriotic and it's morally correct. What outstanding and upstanding pillars of the community we British vapers are.

It wouldn't matter if every genuine mod and atty maker had a plethora of stock available, they'd still clone them so the validity of getting a house in order is nowt but nonsense in my humble opinion. It's all about piggy backing off the said innovation and knocking cheap copies out for far less money with no effort or use of their brain matter to do so other than mass production lines of inferior quality items.

The point for me is that I have been considering the Rose, but have found it difficult to find one. Now thanks to earlier posts I know how to get my sticky mits on one, and have tips for finding other stuff when the finances allow, although I fear the Rose will remain on my wish list for the time being.

Emailing Lee is your best bet from all mentioned matey, he's a top bloke

It wouldn't matter if every genuine mod and atty maker had a plethora of stock available, they'd still clone them so the validity of getting a house in order is nowt but nonsense in my humble opinion. It's all about piggy backing off the said innovation and knocking cheap copies out for far less money with no effort or use of their brain matter to do so other than mass production lines of inferior quality items.
Yes, well the skills involved in production, manufacturing and distribution are often undervalued by businesses who then weep to see their profits going to those who can do such things extremely well. Business is business.

Yes, well the skills involved in production, manufacturing and distribution are often undervalued by businesses who then weep to see their profits going to those who can do such things extremely well. Business is business.
If making inferior quality copies is classed as you put doing things extremely well then I may need to get some of these to enlighten my mind to that vision

uploadfromtaptalk1409851772219.jpg

I'd like to have my own little take on clones vs authentics, hijack this thread slightly.

I am an avid clone user, but am getting put off them as of late. I only really want authentics, and feel like I will just use clones to test if I like the authentic first before purchasing.

However, their are companies out there that take the absolute piss. I mean £90 for an RDA, that is impossible to get hold of? And the companies wonder why people buy clones for a 9th of the price?
I am glad there are chinese companies coming out with out with cheap original products. It shows that it is doable.

I'd like to have my own little take on clones vs authentics, hijack this thread slightly.

I am an avid clone user, but am getting put off them as of late. I only really want authentics, and feel like I will just use clones to test if I like the authentic first before purchasing.

However, their are companies out there that take the absolute piss. I mean £90 for an RDA, that is impossible to get hold of? And the companies wonder why people buy clones for a 9th of the price?
I am glad there are chinese companies coming out with out with cheap original products. It shows that it is doable.

Get yourself a 454, Vulcan or Doge dripper mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom