What's new

Good MTL RTA?

Leaks a bit ???
That is one thing I can say my 5 never do compared to other tanks I tried
(even with me setting the coil pretty low)
The only habit I do now after many more picky tanks is I just "lift/shape" the elbows
so the cotton is more like 90 degree round elbow corner as it turns/drops down
just a small "lift" under the cotton before it drops down making a rounded turn
than an angled slope/drop turn into base, but was something I did on much pickier tanks

other than than, moderate stuffing of cotton, easiest tank for me all round
the only times hand on heart it has leaked for me....

cracked glass from a dropping it or chimney came undone when I went to rewick it
if still leaks - check glass for chips/bad seal, flip the glass or try the spare glass
(both glasses are fine on my Hastur, but had 2 x True "bubble"s that had chip/bad fitting)

best of luck
Yeah I've a couple and I've not had a leak ever so definitely worth checking orings and the like.
Just cleaned one out for my Christmas prime/pow wow as it isn't fussy over by levels and still delivers flavour in spades.
I'm sniffing around the new asmodus mtl tank currently. Not sure if it's quirky or fugly.

I would definitely recommend the kfl. Excellent vape, a dvarw is great too. If on a budget ambition mods gate rta has also pleasantly surprised me.

My all time favourite though still quite new is the Steamcrave Glaz Mini, with the right build it's sublime (on my 3rd different build and I think I have nailed it), great flavour, no condensation or spitback and the airflow control is the very good, I'm working on a best of 2019 review and the Glaz takes the top spot.

(The reason for the gap at the bottom is due to me putting an O-ring around the 510 pin to eliminate atty rash)

SteamCrave-Glaz-Mini-MTL-RTA-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom