What's new

Goblin RTA too warm?

When i'm proper flavour hunting i build to about 1ohn dual coild on a dripper using 29g, there is def a place for thinner wire. Seems to get shunned a bit, just the way vaping has gone now that it seems most sub ohm.

thats quite funny you should say that i was strictly a 1.2 ohm minimum build type chap before i started getting into dripping then i bought my first mech mod so now its almost like learning to vape again, before i was just rebuilding protank coils and kayfun clones but now i just built a 0.57 ohm build on my new shiny silverplay clone and i like it alot nearly as cool and dense as my dripper , i will find out if i've built it ok in the morning if the tank is empty and its sat in a little red puddle lol

I was after a silverplay but had not heard good things about the clones, couldn't find and authentic in the uk. Yours a clone?? Let us know how you get on.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1433546636.182478.jpgImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1433546669.141902.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

the drip tips off an aerotank so its not machined wonky it just how it left my mouth lol

Back
Top Bottom