What's new

Goblin, Goliath, Cthulhu, Zephyrus, Billow or other RTA

I've got two goblins and a Goliath. Love em all. Goblin has a small deck but it's not hard to build on if apply yourself. Goliath is a bit of an ugly fucker as someone already stated but it's a great tank. Only problem is it drinks juice like a bastard.
You could wait for v2's if and when they come but I'd be happy vaping on either of mine for good whether a v2 comes out or not.

For the price the Goblin and Cthulhu are both bloody great.

Sure the Goblin is sensitive to wicking and internal pressure when filling .. and the cycles of the moon, lottery numbers and pollen and will leak like an actress at the Oscars if any of those variables is not quite right but watch some YouTube vids and it's a beaut.

The Cthulhu is, if anything, better.. if you don't mind everything being too tight. The airflow ring stays where you first put it and nothing will budge it. The top-cap you need to unscrew to top fill has cunningly been made in such a way that makes it impossible to grip and it's 50/50 whether that unscrews or the bottom of the chimney does. Speaking of the two piece chimney.. it's only two piece of you have a vice.

And both have small decks, smaller than an orchids or billow but bigger than an aqua.

Still, they are the only two of my tanks that would survive if I had to pick two.

Well I am looking at getting two, and for now the Goblin and Cthulhu are leading. For the Goliath will wait and see how the V2 turns out, and the Zephyrus is new enough that I will wait for more people to try it. Before I go out and cough up my money can any of you that hinted at a V2 of the Cthulhu provide me with a link to where information on that can be found?

Funny I found this thread as Ive just sold the majority of my tanks to get a Goblin, Cthuthu and a Zephyrus.

Read good things about them all, Im wondering how they will stack up against my self modified clones.

Funny I found this thread as Ive just sold the majority of my tanks to get a Goblin, Cthuthu and a Zephyrus.

Read good things about them all, Im wondering how they will stack up against my self modified clones.

Haven't had much luck with my Goblin. No leaks but the flavour seems to be poor and the vape harsher than usual, going to try it on a few more juices but if it doesn't improve I might give up.

Have placed an order for a Zephyrus with FT so will see how that goes.

Did you go for the Genuine Zeph or the clone?

It isnt 100% clear if the clone comes with the RBA deck or not in the comments on FT.

Did you go for the Genuine Zeph or the clone?

It isnt 100% clear if the clone comes with the RBA deck or not in the comments on FT.

Genuine, prefer avoiding clones unless it is with mechs or drippers where there is less to go wrong.

I personally prefer the Goliath (v1) over the goblin
I have a zeph but haven't used it yet

+1 for the Goliath,loads of flavour and vapour but it doesn't half drink the juice! [emoji3]

Haven't had much luck with my Goblin. No leaks but the flavour seems to be poor and the vape harsher than usual, going to try it on a few more juices but if it doesn't improve I might give up.

What type of build are you putting on it?

Back
Top Bottom