What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Genesis questions

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
So having finally got my Aga-t working very nicely thanks to todd's drill bit tutorial, I have a few questions.

how long do you find a coil lasts? (I do realise that's a piece of string question)
and also how long do the wicks last? Can I just reburn them?

thanks!

The wick will last ages, when it gets gunked up, chuck it under the flame until it all burns off.

The coil will last as long as it lasts, after you remove a gunked up wick, the coil will probably get jacked anyways and a new one will need to be made.

Just don't feck the coil with fat fingers like I did tonight refilling mine aaarrrhhh lol,

I think I might get an Aga-T at some point. It does look smart. Crazy question though, how big is the filling hole? The reason I ask is because my Genesis clone thingy is small, and doesn't fill easily without overflowing even with a needle.

I think I might get an Aga-T at some point. It does look smart. Crazy question though, how big is the filling hole? The reason I ask is because my Genesis clone thingy is small, and doesn't fill easily without overflowing even with a needle.
Well that is easier on the aga James, its a screw hole so quite big ... It has one wick hole and 2 screw hols .. Seems fine here .. Does need a needle tip tho.

thanks for the advice ppl

Well that is easier on the aga James, its a screw hole so quite big ... It has one wick hole and 2 screw hols .. Seems fine here .. Does need a needle tip tho.

thanks for the advice ppl

Which hole do you use for the gennie wick @ZT? Is it the smooth one?

Yes mate the one without the screws

Hi @zt, how do you get rid of the hotspot at the top of the coil between wick and centre post? Tried the titanium, had it vaping OK after a few attempts then bloody burnt out. So back to the kanthal, only problem is its 0.15 so only about 2 wraps. Came out at 3.2ohms.

Back
Top Bottom