What's new

Genesis : one thing Ive noticed ...

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im 2 tanks in on this first working SS wick ive done ..

it seems to taste better now! Is this normal ? Id expect it to get worse with age ?

Its almost like its bedded in

Never got one working properly and so kudos to you ZT! That with the Aga? I can see me getting a genny or something next year

Like a fine wine, wick gets better with age, never be tempted to change them every week or two, just keep vaping the little sods :D

Never got one working properly and so kudos to you ZT! That with the Aga? I can see me getting a genny or something next year
It's taken me long enough mate! Can recommend spending very little on the aga t or similar, just to see if you an be arsed before getting a more spenny one! Lovin the vape from it

Like a fine wine, wick gets better with age, never be tempted to change them every week or two, just keep vaping the little sods :D

Nice one Todd thanks!
I assume at some point they get clogged or taste nasty tho?

I've had my present wick in my Orion for about 5 weeks I think and it's vaping like a train cheers Andy

Thanks both of ya :-)

The flavour improves with age like a good wine ;)
Even the coil seems to bed in but does gunk up quicker on some juices especially whole leaf and juices containing sugary stuff.
T juices seem to gunk pretty quick I find.

Back
Top Bottom