What's new

Fuzion Cotton

Badboybez

Veteran
Has anyone used this cotton, if so how would you rate it ?

Regards badboybez

Yup, prefer it over the other stuff ive tried, last a decent while and has no shitty break in taste like you get with some of the others, you get a lot in the tube too.

I wasn't overly impressed but I haven't really given it a chance.

It has a big reputation but because it's quite tricky to work with and I've got lots of cotton I haven't used it much - perhaps it's time to give it a proper trial.

Works well I think but my particular tub full was a bit of a mess so I had an awful lot of wastage. Pity.

Tried it but to be fair it doesn’t take long to break cotton flavour so that was a plus, but was hard to use as fibres go all over the place, and more importantly did not stand up to lasting longer than V2 in an RTA as still got burnt on sides and inside of coil with sweet Malaysian juice after just a couple of tank fills. Still looking for the perfect ‘heat resistant’ cotton for this type of setup, but I think they are all the same unless you use something other than cotton (and I don’t fancy using a man made fibre either). If anyone knows of a cotton that actually works real well in an RTA tank that doesn’t need taste nasty so quickly and need constant rewicking due to heat/burn, I’m happy to know your views..

Tried it but to be fair it doesn’t take long to break cotton flavour so that was a plus, but was hard to use as fibres go all over the place, and more importantly did not stand up to lasting longer than V2 in an RTA as still got burnt on sides and inside of coil with sweet Malaysian juice after just a couple of tank fills. Still looking for the perfect ‘heat resistant’ cotton for this type of setup, but I think they are all the same unless you use something other than cotton (and I don’t fancy using a man made fibre either). If anyone knows of a cotton that actually works real well in an RTA tank that doesn’t need taste nasty so quickly and need constant rewicking due to heat/burn, I’m happy to know your views..
I have been really impressed with fuzz cotton from the Yorkshire vaper, little to no break in time and stands up to abuse in a rda far better than CB or CB prime, i don't use a rta or Malaysian juice so don't know what it would be like with that set up

All the cottons I use outlast my coils, which gunk up very quickly using those sorts of juices.

At 80vg+ or over 100 watts I use Shake n Vape, below those, Jellyfish, Cotton Candy and Coil Master Pro are good.

I get 5-10 tank fills depending on the juice.

All the cottons I use outlast my coils, which gunk up very quickly using those sorts of juices.

At 80vg+ or over 100 watts I use Shake n Vape, below those, Jellyfish, Cotton Candy and Coil Master Pro are good.

I get 5-10 tank fills depending on the juice.
I hear so much about jellyfish, is it much better than say CB prime?
Going to stick some on my next FT order as i hear so much about it

I hear so much about jellyfish, is it much better than say CB prime?
Going to stick some on my next FT order as i hear so much about it

I have CB Prime on the way so can't compare them yet.

SnV is the best wicking cotton I've used but because of this it can over saturate and spit, so Jellyfish is the best all rounder.

I have CB Prime on the way so can't compare them yet.

SnV is the best wicking cotton I've used but because of this it can over saturate and spit, so Jellyfish is the best all rounder.
Will definitely add to next order, just jellyfish and kendo gold left then thimk i have tried just about every vape cotton going[emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom