What's new

FUCK OFF

I assume that's the way for all hybrids? Seeing as the atty takes the positive and the tube is the negative. Just my Slo'Jo and nemesis are negative up.

I assume that's the way for all hybrids? Seeing as the atty takes the positive and the tube is the negative. Just my Slo'Jo and nemesis are negative up.
Hmmm I'm not 100% on that. I always put it positive up in all my mechs hybrid or not.

Well I thought that would be the case, but both of mine are negative up!

Hmmm I'm not 100% on that. I always put it positive up in all my mechs hybrid or not.
I put the positive where the vent holes are. In my smpl it's positive down so should the unthinkable happen it vents through the switch where the holes are

Not sure. All I can say is I have used fuck loads of mods including the nemesis and a whole host of others and have always put the positive pointing up with no issues :)

That's so strange. Just tried the nemesis positive up and it does nothing!!!

I put the positive where the vent holes are. In my smpl it's positive down so should the unthinkable happen it vents through the switch where the holes are
That makes sense, never even thought of that. Always put them positive up in my smpl lol

Scrap that previous, tried positive up in the nemesis and it does work. So it works both ways. How odd, it seems to be temperamental with positive up, must be the way I'm screwing it all together but I can't explain it! Ah well, positive is now by the vent holes!

Back
Top Bottom