What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

First venture into Torching

Didn't see this 'til now, looks gorgeous - copper torches up nicely too, used to use it as a finish on jewellery as it produces so many colours - can't see you lot torching your lovely copper nems though hehehe :16: :P

Vape mail from @cloud9vaping today

1393450064891.jpg

New tank for the kayfun

1393450096966.jpg

I think it goes well with the torching

Sent by carrier pigeon from the edge of a babble abyss

After much umming and arring finally bit the bullet, threw caution to the wind and took a blow torch to my beloved Nemesis clone.

Gave it a good polish first using micro-mesh up to 12000 grit. Then knock up a jig out of threaded bar and a couple of sockets to hold the tubes and placed bar in a cordless drill. Set drill to a slow speed and fired up the blow torch.

Very pleased with the results

Sent by carrier pigeon from the edge of a babble abyss

very nice job fella that is stunning you should do an instruction video or sell em or something

Who says you have to have an original for it to be a one off? That's definitely one of a kind. I love it. :)

Good skills very brave only just got my Nemesis still polishing my finger prints off it lol

Wouldn't mind having a crack at this too....got a copper Nem on the way.....echoing Jesters post...what torch did you use?.

KulrMeStoopid this is the thread i was on about at the meet torchy your Nemesis, as with all clones burn them i say burn them lol (joke before the clone rant starts peeps)

Back
Top Bottom