What's new

First time dripper, RDA advice

@Chris_vapehead It says at the bottom: "Here is a review on previously stocked Magma Style RDA from Infinite. The same performance you will get from Ivogo." To me that suggests the new one is Ivogo, and the old one they supplied was Infinite.

Who makes this thing originally? I'm gettin fucking confused.

@Chris_vapehead It says at the bottom: "Here is a review on previously stocked Magma Style RDA from Infinite. The same performance you will get from Ivogo." To me that suggests the new one is Ivogo, and the old one they supplied was Infinite.

Who makes this thing originally? I'm gettin fucking confused.

That's the only real issue with clones, so many manufacturer's, so many variations in quality. The original is made by Paradigm but it costs considerably more than a clone. I would get any to be honest except the Tobeco one I have.

I love the word Paradigm. Would rather see that on the rda than spider man graffiti.

Anyway I've gone and ordered a Veritas so you all know.

I got delivery of the infinite magma from Greyhaze the other day. This is like a KayFun on steroids, very full flavour which is what I was hoping for.

I've thrown a few builds in, duals, singles, voodoo and various cottons. At the moment the best is a single 0.25mm twisted ID 2mm with Muji cotton.
Still experimenting. I've found for my builds the coil height is crucial and the lower to the air hole the better.

Edit. As mentioned further up, condensation does build up in the top cap, so when you unscrew its a good idea to have some paper towel ready. But I find that with the Orieco Storm A as well.

Last edited:
My Veritas RDA has just arrived. It came with a drip tip, wasn't expecting that, so nice to find. It all looks really clean from the outside, though I've yet to see the inside because I'm struggling to get the top cap off. @Chris_vapehead told me to pull hard where the Veritas logo is. I'm doing that, but it's screwed to my MVP 2 and I'm worried about damaging the battery connector. Any other ways of doing this?

Edit: I've found a miniature wrench type set, one has a claw which fits perfectly inside the top of the RDA to grip it. Even with this though it aint budging. Maybe hot water or something will loosen it up?

Thanks,

lemon.

Last edited:
@lemon80. Do you not have an old ego battery or an ohms meter you can screw the Veritas on to and pull the top cap off? It took me a bit of effort to get the top cap off too but I screwed it on to my old Chi-You mech to do it. Once you finally get the thing off moisten the o-rings with some water or juice, that will make it easier in future. Mine felt practically welded on when I got it but I thought maybe mine was just an isolated case. I've read some people put things like this in the freezer for a bit but I don't really want to suggest that.

Just had another idea. You can fill the thing via the air flow hole at the back of the top cap. If you squeeze in a bit of juice in there it may moisten the o-rings enough to help with the top cap removal. Of course be careful when pulling it off, do it over the sink of something.

Last edited:
Chris_vapehead Yep that's what I thought, welded on! I've given this to a couple of people to try, and both of them after much effort wondered if it's even meant to come off. I had to show them a video to prove that it does! They could hardly believe it. I've never know anything like it in my life, lol.

PS: I have an ego battery, but I still use it, but I'll persist. If it breaks my battery, so be it, just more vaping stuff to buy I guess.

@Chris_vapehead Yep that's what I thought, welded on! I've given this to a couple of people to try, and both of them after much effort wondered if it's even meant to come off. I had to show them a video to prove that it does! They could hardly believe it. I've never know anything like it in my life, lol.

PS: I have an ego battery, but I still use it, but I'll persist. If it breaks my battery, so be it, just more vaping stuff to buy I guess.

Yeah sorry about that mate I had no idea they were all that tight a fit. You may not believe it now but the thing does come off. Even when putting the cap back on you kind of have to do it from the back first and then push the front down. Its a very tight fit over the o-rings. Of course once you do this a lot it gets far better and easier.

@Chris_vapehead Not your fault mate, I just didn't imagine it would be this insane. I put it on the ego battery then tried again, but the top of the ego battery immediately came off and the circuitry came out. I managed to get it back in and the ego is working fine, thankfully as I've had that little ego battery since I started vaping and it has served me well. I feel bad for doing that to it, so I've stopped now. Seeing what it did to the ego has made me stop trying on the MVP 2 as well. I need another solution to loosen this thing up. Anybody?

Wd40? Hot water?

You are still going to need to attach it to something to get it apart, even with my fairly well used tobh I can't get the topcap off without screwing it to my mod.

Back
Top Bottom