What's new

First mech mod

Well went for a able clone in the end. Very happy with it :)

Now to get my builds right

Many thanks

Make sure you strip it all down and swab out all the threads and inside the tube. An alcohol hand wipe will do. For now. But get as much crud off as soon as!!
Autosol metal polish and a can of contact cleaner are very useful to have. And a spare old toothbrush....
Welcome to Mechlyfe!!

Yeah I have yet to clean clean it, so going to be doing that tonight hopefully.

It's a copper tube, so would vigar do for now?

Love the look and feel of it so far.

Warm soapy water and a scrub of the threads will do for now.
Worth having a look for some YouTube videos on mech maintenance.
As long as the contact pin in the Switch and all the threads are kept shipshape you should be fine. Depends if you like the outer copper bits looking lived in or no.

Many thanks,

Just need to fine tune my builds now :)

Any recommendation for a flavour build on the twisted meSses?

0.2ohm, quick ramp up time would be nice :)

Only got ss Clapton wire made up atm. Do simpler build work better for mechs? I use claptons on my rx200

Hey all, sorry if this is in he ring section. Please move if so.

Looking into getting my first mech mod and looking for some advice.

Befor i go out and buy a mech I want to get myself clued up on all the safety aspects of using mech mods.

I understand in "general" ohms law and battery safety. But if anyone can give me more advice, or links to some reading, I would be great ful.

Atm I using a tsunami 22 rda, and using dual Clapton coils running 0.45 - 0.5 ohm,

Sorry for noob questions but rather ask silly questions/advice and get my self clued up befor I go out and buy a mech
I went the clone route first to make sure it was for me. Didn't have to splash out on an authentic and then lot like them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom