What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

First Coil Build - Help!

Think I need to start learning a lot and pick up a vv/vw device for the time being.

Again, thanks for the advice. It really is appreciated, even though I do feel a bit of a Tit.

Shopping, reading, more reading, forum, then build.

Dont feel the need you have to sub ohm, dual coil etc.
Yet any away.

Wilkos sell a voltage meter for a tenner. Stealthvape as said for quality rebuilding kit. Get a single coil dripper. As I tend to repeat only too often START with a vw/vv device. Then buy a mech.

Cloud chasing is a bigger risk to vaping than any eu threat.

Could the mods on this site not have some sort of DANGER! DANGER! message with a bit of friendly advice and some links to the stuff people have to learn when they see dodgy things going on.

That's what you guys are for!

:)

What else you gonna do on a friday night if not stop tools like me blowing their faces off!

Could the mods on this site not have some sort of DANGER! DANGER! message with a bit of friendly advice and some links to the stuff people have to learn when they see dodgy things going on.

People won't read it sadly, I spent a good month googling before I started vaping let alone post on a forum, if I was a newbie on potv now I wager a high percentage of the posts would include get a nemi, hits hard, fasttech, fogger, clouds.
Should be spinner, Vw, imr, rebuild protank, then dripper, then mech.
Sorry to the op I'm not having a go at you, just mildly ranting.

That's what you guys are for!

:)

What else you gonna do on a friday night if not stop tools like me blowing their faces off!

If it was not for the pishing rain in the south of Scotland I would be having a few drinks at Newcastleton folk festival And vaping a protank mini on an ego rather than vaping my first kayfun coil on my 4nine.It is 1.17 ohms next time I am going a bit Higher to decrease th heat slightly.
Off to festival tomorrow.Way hay!

Well have fun! Take your phone, in case I do something monumentally stupid! *prays oldhippydude has the potv app*

Seriously though, you really did me a favour tonight. If not for this I would have been dicking around till I hurt myself.

People won't read it sadly, I spent a good month googling before I started vaping let alone post on a forum, if I was a newbie on potv now I wager a high percentage of the posts would include get a nemi, hits hard, fasttech, fogger, clouds.
Should be spinner, Vw, imr, rebuild protank, then dripper, then mech.
Sorry to the op I'm not having a go at you, just mildly ranting.

I totally agree with you even though I am new I did a lot of research have brushed up on stuff I learnt In higer Physics About 30 years ago and take things very slow.Some of the things I see on here are scary.Everyone wants to do what the big boys and girls are doing whether it is right for them or not.

Well have fun! Take your phone, in case I do something monumentally stupid! *prays oldhippydude has the potv app*

Seriously though, you really did me a favour tonight. If not for this I would have been dicking around till I hurt myself.

My phone does not do that modern stuff.Believe it or not I do not do forums either.I had a lot to learn so came here a few months ago and try to help when I can.I am getting my knowledge and gear to the point where I can survive the zombie apocalypse then I will be leaving The planet of the vapes and go back to my own world.Almost there.

I just put snake oil in a tank full of gvc, we all make mistakes!

It's not a great mix, unsurprisingly.

Back
Top Bottom