What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Firing button heating beyond belief

Have you removed the center post from the atty and checked the insulators inside it?

Upon close inspection of the insulators and centerpost, nothing is amiss.. My friend believes there is a short in the button somewhere. Anyone got any ideas?
Until this gets sorted out the panzer is retired.. My only ecig.. This sucks..

Sent from my Prism II using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Why don't you have a backup? First rule of vaping is have a backup. 2nd rule of vaping is having a backup of your backup. Hope you get it sorted mate.

Upon close inspection of the insulators and centerpost, nothing is amiss.. My friend believes there is a short in the button somewhere. Anyone got any ideas?
Until this gets sorted out the panzer is retired.. My only ecig.. This sucks..

If there was a short in the button would it heat up without a coil in the atomizer?

whereabouts do you live? wondering if there's anyone on the forum local to you that could have a look at it for you/ lend you something to get you by in the mean time

NINman I believe the first rule is don't skimp on batteries
And the second rule is don't skimp on a charger haha but I'm broke so that's why I don't have any others.
SublimeSparo I live in the US (Texas) I actually just met a guy today who knows a bit about these things although nothing to help me with my problem. I'm just going to try and find a way to make some money so I can get some magnets and hope that fixes it. Right now its the only idea I have.

Its not authentic but it is a very good clone.

Back
Top Bottom