What's new

Favourite RBA?

Depends what I'm doing. Now bare in mind, these are all clones.

I have a tobeco kayfun with air control
Prometheus, genesis atty, dual coil dual wick
Trident v1 dripper
Nimbus dripper.

Originals are dream bt804
Rsst
Igo w
Fogger v2

Hybrid -ikarus v2.1 clone - dual coil dual wick.

Choosing just one would be difficult.

I definitely want a kfl 3.1+

I really like the prometheus, if money were no object i'f replace the clone with an original

The ikarus is just an awesome little package, I'm actually quite gutted I need to strip and clean the wick and coils, I really hope I can remove both the wicks leaving the coils intact to dry burn.

Drippers? I really like the trident, the nimbus is ok as a beater but the trident is good little dripper, again, money no object....

The rsst, hmmmm, I've got it working well now, but it took a lot of fiddling and a mcgyver chamber reducer to have me happy.

On my list of new ones to try, magoo, taifun, aqua and a good high end dripper like an immortaliser.

I like cotton and silica, mesh I'm growing to accept, but it'll never be my number 1 choice.

What would I recommend that's not been mentioned?

Prometheus, , definitely, it needs to be sub ohmed, I'm running it at .6ohm and it could go lower, wicks great on cotton with micro coils, great afc, well built, anyone who likes a gennie will love it.

Other than that, to echo others, even a good kayfun clone will convince you you need to try the real thing. A shout also has to go to the fogger, I know people find it awkward, but mastering it is well worth it, it gives a cracking vape when you get it right.

Right now it's a toss up between my v2 gg Penelope and v3 GP spheroid for silica
Favorite genny would be my t22

Back
Top Bottom