What's new

Favourite mechanical mods

8pm Italian time mate, so 7pm over here. It's gonna be a mega F5 shitfight, they are staggering the releases over the evening, so loading a few on at a time. Would make more sense to load them all at once as their servers aren't going to cope with the traffic. I'm gonna have a go at getting another off there, but I'm not holding out much hope. Have managed to secure another Franky though elsewhere brand new, which should be with me shortly :D

I love you [emoji8] yeah looks like my evening will be spent headbutting my F5 key!

Ooooo v3 or another bones?

I love you [emoji8] yeah looks like my evening will be spent headbutting my F5 key!

Ooooo v3 or another bones?

V3 only mate, looks like there is going to be a fair bit of stock going on but there's also going to be thousands of people getting on the site for that :(

No word on when the next Bones release is, Paolo is working on a few new Frankie styles at the moment....including a regulated Frankie with an SX chip!

V3 only mate, looks like there is going to be a fair bit of stock going on but there's also going to be thousands of people getting on the site for that :(

No word on when the next Bones release is, Paolo is working on a few new Frankie styles at the moment....including a regulated Frankie with an SX chip!

I hate these refreshing wars, so bloody annoying! [emoji20]

Has he posted this on the group? Will have to have a look later haven't been on it in a while.

I hate these refreshing wars, so bloody annoying! [emoji20]

Has he posted this on the group? Will have to have a look later haven't been on it in a while.

I know mate, low supply extremely high demand (arguably the most sought after item in the industry right now behind the M-Atty), so nature of the beast unfortunately.

Yeah there's pics up of a lot of the new stuff he is working on mate, some may never be released, some stuff he has confirmed he will definitely release. He posted a pic of a dual parallel 18650 franky the other day that may/may not get released in future, want!!

I love my tube mech mods.....some 'clones' and some 'originals'.......but, when the chips are down, I've never come across anything altogether better than the trusty old school Nemesis. It just seems to have everything going for it. I have a clone and an 'authentic' and both just do that thing and look pukka doing it. I also enjoy a Stingray, Paps, Oakleaf and Totally wicked 'Odyssey' (beautifully engineered home grown mech mod IMO) and at 'clone' price( -almost.) There are so many to choose between...you can't possibly catch-em-all...but the Nemmy just does it for me!

Best
ron

Just thought I'd drop the new purchase into the mix....
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1474764869.310108.jpg

Back
Top Bottom