What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Favourite mechanical mods

robbie_jb

Initiate
So recently fallen back in love with tube mechs
Had a fair few going over the years now, sold off or died now but recently bought a Kennedy roundhouse in copper,
(forgetting how much of a bastard copper is)

Just polishing it this morning and it made me realise how much I love the simplicity of button, battery and atty then you're good

So I want to stupidly get a few more back into rotation

What's everyone's favourite tube? I need some ideas for what's next

SMPL & Nemesis clones do me. Have several of each.
Did my research to make sure I got good clones.

Vaperz Cloud X1, although the only other mech I have to compare it with is a mad hatter V2 kit (which isn't bad for the price either).

Hmmm love the Kennedy roundhouse I have, I had a Manhattan v1 and loved it, has anyone used a rogue USA mod?
My first ever mech was the smpl clone,
I think mine was the wotofo version?
Equally anyone tried the Titan box mech mod?

Nemesis and Stingray x are my favourite tubes, but I really like my Touchwood 18650. Put battery in, press button, get vaping.

+1 for the SMPL, i rock it with a goblin mini v2 both in black (sometimes with a velocity mini) and its my daily vape.

Loving my limitless and my able, and i agree copper is a bitch, i find myself polishing the limitless nearly daily as it gets used so mich and tarnishes real fast

Back
Top Bottom