What's new

Fat daddy 510 hana dna 40 retrofit

He doesn't really have a 'showcase' as such...

He's wired up my Cana with a genuine board.

Honestly he can do anything, new 510s, new boards, new switches, even custom builds :)

I've Facebooked him for some photos, I know he's meant to be building 30 Raptors for someone at VF

I'll post pics when he replies

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes
Nice one....yeah...want a genuine board, new fire button and big fuck off fat fuckin daddy :D

Nice one....yeah...want a genuine board, new fire button and big fuck off fat fuckin daddy :D

Well id shown you mine lol but I did the cosmetics myself lol

Well id shown you mine lol but I did the cosmetics myself lol

:) if i had the time, and patience id give it a go myself, but i aint :)

And i think ive seen yours, and a pic of your hana as well [emoji14]

:) if i had the time, and patience id give it a go myself, but i aint :)

And i think ive seen yours, and a pic of your hana as well [emoji14]

I couldn't do the soldering

Wayne had to do that all, and ahh my custom painted Green Hana? I do believe DakotaMai has dibs on that when its sold lol

I've tapped out 2 myself, one was perfect one fucked up xD

What i really want is a hana polished, the button/board and 510, and i want to add some weight to it....

Now, i know this sounds weird, but for me i find the hana a little on the light side

Top bloke Wayne. Fitted a fat daddy 510 on my busted Hana. Great communication and had it back within a couple of weeks. All for £20 posted. Will def use his services again. Have another hana that needs a complete rebuild...just sanding the box ready for paint. Gonna send it off to Wayne for a genuine DNA40, varitube 510 and new switch.

Attachments

• 1426437123971.jpg
    1426437123971.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 39
I must be honest, I was a bit apprehensive sending my vapourflask off in the post to someone I didn't know from Adam.... I had dropped it from my pocket when climbing into my car and the bugger landed on the Kayfun that was attached to it, result was that any atty wobbled like a strippers boobs which was slowly driving me nuts...But he did the job and returned it to be in a reasonable time....£20.00 and I added a bit extra for "Signed for" as I don't trust Royal Fail with an expensive bit of kit.

Here's the result.....

new%20510.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Well worth the twenty quid....

What i really want is a hana polished, the button/board and 510, and i want to add some weight to it....

Now, i know this sounds weird, but for me i find the hana a little on the light side

Add some magnetic doors may help slightly with the weight side of it :P

I'm looking at mirror polishing my old Cana as its scratched on the door lol

i`ve had wayne do two of my hana`s and i will say i`ve had no probs with either of them though he did have my last one abit longer the first one but he was really busy at the time i sent it down to him but i got it back in no time at all with what i wanted done to it

Well has anyone tried to fit one themselves? If so which one did you fit? (Few versions on fat daddy site) and what tools did you use? And how did you remove the old 510?

Back
Top Bottom