What's new

Fat daddy 510 hana dna 40 retrofit

He has two of my Hana mod clones at the moment, hopefully I'll get them this week.

Well generally Password are reset by an email being sent to the email used to register. Extremely simple process really. You got to admit it's fishy if you can't do that! But he seems legit when googling him.

Well generally Password are reset by an email being sent to the email used to register. Extremely simple process really. You got to admit it's fishy if you can't do that! But he seems legit when googling him.

Not everybody has the same email from when they signed up, I don't have the same email as 2 years ago.

Anyway I apologise for being somewhat hostile, its just Wayne is considered one of the best fellas in the Mod Repairs.

And personally I class him as somewhat of a Vape Friend as hes helped me countless times with building questions.

And it pissed me off slightly, someone somewhat bad mouthing him without speaking to him, seeing his work or hearing from others.

Waynes done work on my Hana, he's worked on hodge40s mods probably 6-8 times including custom builds, he's done Blackhacks vaporflask aswell as many other members here.

Vape safe, vape happy lol

Ash

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Last edited:
Ok np, well when his wait times are down I might send it to him, not sure I'd want to vape for 2 weeks on my old 3.2v starter device :18:

Ok np, well when his wait times are down I might send it to him, not sure I'd want to vape for 2 weeks on my old 3.2v starter device :18:

Good luck dude ;)

He's always in high demand lol so is Ade

Think i might have to pimp my hana up.....i like the look of his work.....
Huggett, have you got a link to any of his work? Does just mod the 510 or can he do anything else?

Think i might have to pimp my hana up.....i like the look of his work.....
Huggett, have you got a link to any of his work? Does just mod the 510 or can he do anything else?

He doesn't really have a 'showcase' as such...

He's wired up my Cana with a genuine board.

Honestly he can do anything, new 510s, new boards, new switches, even custom builds :)

I've Facebooked him for some photos, I know he's meant to be building 30 Raptors for someone at VF

I'll post pics when he replies

Back
Top Bottom