What's new

Fat daddy 510 hana dna 40 retrofit

Yeah it's done all the time :)

I did my DNA 30 mod, but Wayne (@reapermods) does it for a living

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

oh does he? @reapermods how much do you charge and how long does it take? (assuming your in the UK)

His accounts still 'new' as he lost the password for his old one so he cannot see anything other than new users section

He's normally contacted via Facebook under the name 'Wayne Socrates Stone'

I believe the price is £20, normally takes 1-2 weeks as hes so busy.

He wired mine up for me, and has done many jobs for apes on here.

ah ok i will do it myself then, im sure it cant be that hard. Dont want to wait 2 weeks and send my mod to someone who cant even look after a password!

ah ok i will do it myself then, im sure it cant be that hard. Dont want to wait 2 weeks and send my mod to someone who cant even look after a password!

Regards to his password, he joined a very long time ago...

He's a member of many forums, facebook groups and admin of some building forums...

Doesn't mean simply because he has forgotten one password he isn't fully capable and skilled with his work...

If he wasn't would he be that busy his turn around is 1-2 weeks? Working on average of 6 mods PER DAY

Sorry but saying someone isn't capable, when you've never seen the work, spoken to them ect pisses me off

But good luck doing it yourself, just go slow or you'll completely screw the threading

Last edited:
Click password reset? Sounds more involved that a simple forgot password situation to me, Hence my comment.

I still fail to see how the situation of his password has anything to do with his skills...

But yeah ok lol, no skin off anyones nose.

Tap out the threads slowly

'Someone who can't even look after a password'

Insinuating he cannot do the job/take care of it...

Anyway im off :), it seems as if you're slating a mod maker simply because he cannot recall one password.

Back
Top Bottom