POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Experienced Opinions Wanted

Discussion in 'Rebuildable Mods and Devices' started by MrBertSpinkleton, Mar 19, 2014.

1. stoobs

stoobs Postman

I have the fasttech chi you this one and can hand on heart say that it's the best clone I have owned and I have had a quite few already. Plus I thought it performed better than my hcigar nemesis which my mate has now. That's if you can handle the 4-6 week wait but you could get that plus 2 taifuns for the price of a mech clone in the uk. Up to you bro if grabbing one from FT get a stingray as well as these are also awesome and I am looking to order one soon. Vape on bro ;)

2. MrBertSpinkleton

MrBertSpinkleton Postman

That be darn sexy too! Is it £89 sexy though?..... Hmmmm.

Looks as though the Taifun doesn't quite fit flush on there too, or are my eyes deceiving me?

3. MrBertSpinkleton

MrBertSpinkleton Postman

I'm loving the Chi You @stoobs. The price of clones in the UK are night and day compared to FT. It makes me wonder whether I should buy 100 and sell them myself!! lol

How long did yours take to arrive?

#43 MrBertSpinkleton, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
  4. BrothersVXR

BrothersVXR Postman

Its a 22mm mod and the Taifun is a 23mm atty so there is a little overhang but looks great with the KFL+ on it ;)

You could always have a look at the Hammer from @Vape Geek ;) Thats 23mm as is the Chi You

5. MrBertSpinkleton

MrBertSpinkleton Postman

That Hammer is one crazy looking son of a bitch! I'm loving the Chi You at the mo in terms of design with the Taifun. I suppose I will need to buy a Kayfun too at some point..

6. stoobs

stoobs Postman

4 Weeks but its solid built, hits great and the threads are awesome. I really cannot fault it ;)

7. MrBertSpinkleton

MrBertSpinkleton Postman

Damn, 4 weeks is long ass wait. I'm so impatient. Mind you, I'll be paying 4x the amount if I buy in the uk won't I !

8. stoobs

stoobs Postman

Yeah it's a wait but still just think of it this way you could get a mod and an atty or two for the price of a clone in the uk. up to you though if you cam bear the wait. I do a bit of both for FT it's buy and forget something I want sooner I buy from uk.

9. stoobs

stoobs Postman

damn app posted twice

#49 stoobs, Mar 19, 2014
  10. Dr_Puff

Dr_Puff Postman

Not experienced by any means but I did a bit of research on this mod with what else I had in mind :)

Oni mod clone ( runs at $19 on FT )
    Taifun GT from Vapegeek ( £30 odd quid )
    18350 battery, 2.1 ohm coil with cotton, centre air tube removed. - Jobs a goodun perfect. :)

Thing about the Oni is that is has a width of 22.8mm - perfect for the 23mm Taifun GT.

Oh and it looks good as well

[​IMG]

#50 Dr_Puff, Mar 19, 2014