What's new

Experienced Opinions Wanted

Morning fine people of POTV.

I may well take the next step. The step that there is no turning back from....... Mechs.

Thing is, it appears to be a bloody minefield out there for someone with limited knowledge (me).

Advice is needed from some experienced mod users please. I'm looking for recommendations for two types of mechs really.

1. A portable out and about mod which will most likely be housing a Taifun GS.

2. And a larger mod to house a Taifun GT or Kaifun.

Please can you give recommendations for both and reasons why. I'm looking at buying clones or affordable original mechs to begin with.

I already have an ohm checker in my MVP2. Lets say £60 budget after batteries and charger have been taken in to account.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Are you interested in a mech/vv vw device ? what kind of budget do you have for the mod (after accounting for batteries, charger and an ohms checker if going for a mech)

Nemmy clone from Vape Geek LOL

I have 3 plus the Stormtrooper Clone v1 from stealthvape (theyre not interchangeable) but are worth the pennies. :D and look the biz!
View attachment 21374 <-- copper stormtrooper :D just starting to get a patina on it :D :lovesign: my nem a likes

Nemesis or sentinel. Both seem to be favourites on here. My personal preference is the sentinel but if you're into things looking pretty, the nemesis is for you. Tried and tested mods and probably the most popular clones for good reason.

My Chi Clone Is A Belter and although it's not much to look at the V2 launcher hits like a train!!! But my favourite at the moment is my Stingray Clone, It looks the Part and hits Great!!!:2thumbsup:

Nemesis or sentinel. Both seem to be favourites on here. My personal preference is the sentinel but if you're into things looking pretty, the nemesis is for you. Tried and tested mods and probably the most popular clones for good reason.

Thanks pal. Looks are important, but not the over-riding factor. Any recommendations for what to stick the Taifun gs on? It's narrower isn't it?

Thanks pal. Looks are important, but not the over-riding factor. Any recommendations for what to stick the Taifun gs on? It's narrower isn't it?

Nemesis is 22 mm and the sentinel is a little wider due to the top and bottom lips. I haven't used a GS but my GT doesn't look out of place on the sentinel. I forgot to mention, the brass sentinel is better than the aluminium one.

My Chi Clone Is A Belter and although it's not much to look at the V2 launcher hits like a train!!! But my favourite at the moment is my Stingray Clone, It looks the Part and hits Great!!!:2thumbsup:

Damn, that's 3! If you had to pick one then which one would it be (performance wise).

Back
Top Bottom