What's new

Envii Artisan arrived today. Damn.

Biscuit

Postman
I've been looking for a new tank, (I've been using Augvape merlins for a few months) and I had a specific list of wants; great flavour, pretty straight forward, single coil, leak free, 22mm etc.

So, I've seen a few reviews of the Artisan, and people seemed to be raving about them and mine arrived today :)

I stuck a 28x2/34 0.55 ohm fused clapton straight in it with Muji cotton and gave it death. Holy crap. I'm not a cloud chaser, and I'll probably drop down to my regular 27g twisted, but jesus, this thing rocks. The wicking is unbelievable! flavour is awesome, and after the super fiddly merlin (the wicking is soooo fussy!) this thing is a dream. No leaks, no fuss, whack the cotton in and done. It's tiny too.

Well chuffed. I do want to get hold of a skyline clone, as that seems to be getting great write-ups too, but I thought I'd post this for anyone that's looking for a simple, fuss free RTA, that seems to have been largely ignored?

Laters.

I don't know if you're interested or not, but I've been using it almost solidly for a month now. Getting through about 10-15ml a day, and still running the fused clapton.

It. Doesn't. Leak.

Ever. in pockets, on it's side overnight. dry.

The flavour is exceptional. It's easy to wick (keep it loose, it can choke if too tight). It's tiny for a 3ml mod.

I don't know why more hasn't been made of this lil' thing, but it properly superb.

Airy, proper airy. I'm used to using a merlin, and this has infinitely more flow. More importantly, it's smooth and quiet, even when shut down a bit.

I got mine from Greyhaze, but they've sold out :( I wanted to get a spare at that price, but i was too slow.

I'm struggling to find any at a really low price, and am tempted just to fork out for another...

Where did you get yours from? I'm struggling to find one in the UK.

I got mine from Greyhaze, but they've sold out :( I wanted to get a spare at that price, but i was too slow.

I'm struggling to find any at a really low price, and am tempted just to fork out for another...

vaping101 have them in stock for £45.00

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom