What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Dual Coils not firing equally

I am not sure how it could be the negative post, the tobh deck and neg posts are all kinda one piece. Though I have to admit the screws have a wonderful habit of undoing themselves.

Thats exactly it, usually the screws get loose or don't hold the wire firmly - if that happens a lot the insides of the post hole can get gunked up and give poor connections...

Sorry to hijack your thread I have a question am I right in saying if I want to build a dual coil set up at 0.8 ohms then each coil needs to be 1.6 ohms as I want to try a dual coil in a stillaire at sub ohm many thanks and again sorry for jumping in on your thread

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Sorry to hijack your thread I have a question am I right in saying if I want to build a dual coil set up at 0.8 ohms then each coil needs to be 1.6 ohms as I want to try a dual coil in a stillaire at sub ohm many thanks and again sorry for jumping in on your thread

That's correct. Adding a second coil half's the resistance.

That's correct. Adding a second coil half's the resistance.

That's what I thought thanks pal my heads all over the place and just couldn't remember thanks again
Mick

Back
Top Bottom