What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Doge v2

vincey

Postman
Right so I took stock of my winnings from vendors day courtesy of the guys at Vapor Z. A lovely Doge V2 and a bottle of Outbreak.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1425136032.604394.jpg

I've only ever made dual coils in single form that never go below 0.4-0.9 having asked our resident nutter Raguri for what build I should go for and he suggested in his mighty wisdom a dual twisted parallel. Far exceeding my coil building skills so I decided to give a single parallel a bash. Now first attempt didn't go to plan due to me being fingers and thumbs and having the dexterity of a chimp.
This didn't deter me though, ripped out the first coil and decided to have another crack, bit of adjusting here and there and it came out relatively good at a lovely 0.6.
Wicked this puppy up with a slice on Muji cotton and decided to try out Spectrum Vapings VC Reloaded in 6mg. Bloody delicious was my first reaction when I hit the switch then the second my brain went into custard meltdown and made me see rainbows. You get the picture.

It's bloody airy even more so than I expected and kicks you like a mule. I have a Tobh which I thought was airy due to it having 3 airholes that gives me some lovely clouds but this is some next level draw.

I'm more than pleased with the results so far and this has ignited the inner nutter in me to build some more coils.

Anyhow toodle pip chums.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Back
Top Bottom