What's new

Derringer RDA

I really can't.. I've spent way more than I should already this month and don't fancy eating noodles for the rest of the month :)

I'm already in the woman's bad books for unrelated reasons so she'd make me suffer big time.. Unless I get it sent to my mums house.. Hmm.. Nah I can't.

I know it's very unlikely but if you still have it at the end of the month I'll take it for definite.
No worries mate totally understand when it comes to the ladies in our lives.
If its still sitting on my rack at the end of the month mate the Luxe is yours.

Bummer on the Origen V2 as well. Pretty rare to see them come up now.
Dont see myself ever parting with mine.

What about THIS ONE ... has the delrin drip tip that I mentioned earlier in the thread ... and not far off on the price prediction. ;)

The machining of the deck looks better on your one, but the casting of the top cap looks rougher. Not a decision to make on the price differential! LOL!

Shit! Might as well get one of each ... maybe there's a brilliant atty between the two of them for £10

Last edited:
This Derringer malarkey.... is gonna look top banana on my Petit Gros!

StuPot you are trouble you are, I had been doing so well on not spending money too. I'm shortly going to be in possession of a FT version, and I accidentally put a 1:1 SMPL in my basket at the same time. :umm:

StuPot you are trouble you are, I had been doing so well on not spending money too. I'm shortly going to be in possession of a FT version, and I accidentally put a 1:1 SMPL in my basket at the same time. :umm:
I think one with a SS centre post will be added shortly too. And all the caps and drip tips.

I can't wait for it to come now..

I'm sick of waiting for mine now.

The usps tracking reckons it got delivered yesterday but it didn't..

Hopefully tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom