What's new

Derringer RDA

Its from the top and doesn't do all that much adjustment wise tbh but its a little cracker nonetheless, hard to get it anything other than fairly airy draw mind
It's on the list... And not much makes it to the list really.. The list so far:

Derringer RDA
Genuine Origen RDA
Luxe RDA
List end*

At some point you have to own a luxe mate,with a mesh slug its one of the very best and months out of a build is a bonus

There was a luxe RDA on FB sales last night if you want me to see if it's still available?

There was a luxe RDA on FB sales last night if you want me to see if it's still available?
Nah thanks... Maybe if it's available next month though (unlikely) the woman would likely kill me.

Last edited:
Uncle Dagger on Inside Vaping was also enthused ... the Derringer is definitely one to look out for. A plus is that it's not a leaker. StuPot , can't wait for a quick review once you have it, especially to know if it spits back like the Hobo can - a potential problem with tiny atties where the drip tip is so close to the coils. The Derringer drip tip is tiny, heat could also be an issue ... maybe a longer delrin drip tip would resolve it but it would be a shame to add height when the main attraction is the form factor.

Chris has dropped the price on his luxe to £35 buddy that's robbery pure n simple,tell the Mrs its a clone ,

Cant believe my Luxe hasnt sold for £35! Its the grooved top cap version as well which is pretty scarce
Ive had it up on the BGV page as well.
Some crazy prices on there atm. An HF Micro Mega for £55! An RSM hybrid genny sold for a hundred!! I picked up an Amodz dna30 a few hours ago for £75.
Mad prices atm, so many bargains out there if youre looking for authentic gear.

Go on StuPot tell the missus its a clone ;)
I'll probably keep the Luxe if it doesnt sell soon

Cant believe my Luxe hasnt sold for £35! Its the grooved top cap version as well which is pretty scarce
Ive had it up on the BGV page as well.
Some crazy prices on there atm. An HF Micro Mega for £55! An RSM hybrid genny sold for a hundred!! I picked up an Amodz dna30 a few hours ago for £75.
Mad prices atm, so many bargains out there if youre looking for authentic gear.

Go on StuPot tell the missus its a clone ;)
I'll probably keep the Luxe if it doesnt sell soon
I really can't.. I've spent way more than I should already this month and don't fancy eating noodles for the rest of the month :)

I'm already in the woman's bad books for unrelated reasons so she'd make me suffer big time.. Unless I get it sent to my mums house.. Hmm.. Nah I can't.

I know it's very unlikely but if you still have it at the end of the month I'll take it for definite.

Bloody typical.. Now I've spent my vape funds for this month two atties that I really want become available [emoji20] first the Luxe and then I see an Origen V2.. *sigh* I've been after one for months too [emoji30]

Back
Top Bottom