What's new

Derringer RDA

Only problem for me with the US potv site is the lack of copper sleeves really. I want a copper version for my copper Viggo so it would likely be a second purchase just for the sleeve.

That being said I have my card details entered :)

I've had my eye on these things for a while now, I'm all about getting my vape as small as I can and as clean looking as possible.

Nope I have an Origen V2 clone ;)
I've got two of them :) I was gonna try sweet talk you into selling your genuine :) when set up right I'm guessing not much would beat it for flavour right now. I love it.. I search for a genuine most days [emoji20]

Well it's done.. $119.99 / £72.25 payed.

If it ends up in the drawer I'll stop buying RDA's for a while..... Maybe.

Last edited:
Has it had any reviews yet @StuPot ?
The size appeals though it does piss me off that I have to buy the stainless atty AND an extra top cap to get it in the colour I'd want.
47 bucks for a cap and drip tip on top of the asking price ... I'm out, f* 'em. :(

The clone will be $5

Last edited:
Has it had any reviews yet @StuPot ?
The size appeals though it does piss me off that I have to buy the stainless atty AND an extra top cap to get it in the colour I'd want.
47 bucks for a cap and drip tip on top of the asking price ... I'm out, f* 'em. :(

The clone will be $5

I get what you mean.. It is a little pricey but I'm calling it a Christmas present :)

This is the review that sold it to me:
The Derringer Rda By: Praxis Vapors (First Review…: The Derringer Rda By: Praxis Vapors (First Review on Youtube!) - YouTube

I wouldn't of being surprised if he got his cock out for play :) he seems happy :)

And the notion that I had to be quicker than PlumeBlu :)
Only problem for me with the US potv site is the lack of copper sleeves really. I want a copper version for my copper Viggo so it would likely be a second purchase just for the sleeve.

That being said I have my card details entered :)

Ps: I've found the caps for much cheaper than the above...

Last edited:
when set up right I'm guessing not much would beat it for flavour right now. I love it..

You ought to try an Odin. For me it beats the Origen (and every other RDA I have tried too which is why the Derringer appeals so much.

Out of interest where did you find the caps?

Its from the top and doesn't do all that much adjustment wise tbh but its a little cracker nonetheless, hard to get it anything other than fairly airy draw mind

Back
Top Bottom