What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Decent RDA

I had been tempted by the passage rda but held back as I got suspicious when ecigone had it discounted already. Might have a look at the asgard mini but iirc it has those annoying inserts.

you dont even touch the insert at all, no need to remove the cap either

not trusting you tubers anymore lol passage by SMM was on the list.

i have noted the Asgard RDA is top air flow, i read that top air flow isnt as good for flavour as bottom air flow.

flavour is really important to me.

the airflow comes in from the top but it is redirected from the side and underneath, on the asgard

I have the Kali V2 and the Asgard Mini, Asgard beats it hands down flavour wise, Kali v2 rips with a series build tho.

Profile for flavour deffo and even better flavour if you get some SS316 mesh for it and run it in TC mode. No dry hits and buckets of flavour.

Still yet to find any RDA coil wise that comes close. (still trying to find one) Ohh and one not to get from my experience is the dead rabbit, I have both the RDA and the RTA .. both are shite.

Back
Top Bottom