What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Deathwish clone guidance

Mr Turnip

Postman
Can't see much info available on the clone of this saying that can only find a few reviews of the authentic.

Anyone have any information about them with the unholy rda good bad indifferent?.

Cheers

I was looking into these recently but decided against it in the end - I did come across the designer's YouTube channel though, which might be of interest...
Maxime Dubé is his name - the channel has an overview of the mod/rda and a switch fix.

Yeah I've seen that mate cheers.. I also was going to buy an authentic but then decided against it. I fancy a chunky mod for a work beater and now seen the clones of this... But if it's shite I won't bother wondering if anyone has any input

Cheers doesn't seem to be up on site..
I know knuckleheads have them and seen them on fastech..

I have 2 authentics, think they are called the Hanged and the Black Raven ? Both came with the unholy RDA and I like it.It has nice airflow and flavour and the deck is easy to build on.Bit like an Apocalypse gen 2 but with vertical instead of horizontal clamps.Only thing I don't like is the throw on the switch is a bit long but it's OK when you get used to it.It's a nice design though the spring is isolated and not part of the circuit.

Cheers doesn't seem to be up on site..
I know knuckleheads have them and seen them on fastech..
Websites not great (maybe a slight understatement), they have android app too, which isn't great either (sorry another understatement), and doesn't have them on either, but I know they had them in this morning, I was in there.

It's only for a work beater mod sick of the nemi locking switch..

So hopefully the clone will be half decent still see a few of the black raven authentic are available but not sold at £150 for a works mod.

If an authentic hanged or black raven came up in the classies for a decent price I'd have been all over it.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom