What's new

Cthulhu v2 Announced

Looks like we should get them at the end of next week, got an email from VapourDepot they expect to ship on 4th. So hopefully Friday 5th.

Just had the same. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I can wick this one better and not lose over half a tank of juice every time I fill like on v1. Those posts though!

Just had the same. Looking forward to it. Hopefully I can wick this one better and not lose over half a tank of juice every time I fill like on v1. Those posts though!

Me too, only RTA that's ever leaked on me really. Poor design somewhere. No matter how it's wicked it'll leak unless the you stuff the channels that much it doesn't wick and dry hits. Was actually going to cancel my pre order until I got that email today, as I've just ordered the Steam Crave RTDA with the Velocity style deck. I might as well keep the order though.

Me too, only RTA that's ever leaked on me really. Poor design somewhere. No matter how it's wicked it'll leak unless the you stuff the channels that much it doesn't wick and dry hits. Was actually going to cancel my pre order until I got that email today, as I've just ordered the Steam Crave RTDA with the Velocity style deck. I might as well keep the order though.

Ooooohhh something else for me to look at ;)

i just received my v1 cthulhu and it is a great tank. its even converted me from my RDAs for a while. not sure i could afford the juice consumption if i bought another. i can empty a tank in an hour! she is one thirsty mother.....

Where did you end up ordering the steam crave from? Also am I correct that the velocity style two post deck is a separate buy? Just how it appears from their main website.

Thanks.

Where did you end up ordering the steam crave from? Also am I correct that the velocity style two post deck is a separate buy? Just how it appears from their main website.

Thanks.

I got the RTDA from the nobacconists in the UK, I didn't want to wait for delivery. The deck I've ordered from Steam Crave direct, so yeah it's possible to but separately. They do sell as a bundle on steam crave though for $50. I paid £31 just for the RTDA through.

Well steam craves site is bookmarked then. See how long I can hold out before ordering haha

Back
Top Bottom