What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu v2 Announced

I'm gonna have to start blocking people on here.. Stop showing me cool stuff people Please. I've always prided myself in not having caught shinyitis.. That all changing

This looks wonderful. The original has been in contant use and is a great apart from the machining. I really like the two decks on this too.....cant wait.

Its looks the part with all the right bits in the right places but Im done with tanks for at least this year.
How much better will it be than say the Goblin, Zeph or Goliath, not enough for me to justify buying one.
In 6 months they will be old news and half the price, then it may peak my interest.

How is this tank pronounced?? I've been ashamingly trying to pronounce it to myself and i just cant do it without looking or sounding like im having a violent stroke.

Coo foo loo ??? I can make the sounds but don't think I can express in letters.

How is this tank pronounced?? I've been ashamingly trying to pronounce it to myself and i just cant do it without looking or sounding like im having a violent stroke.

From wikipedia

Lovecraft transcribed the pronunciation of Cthulhu as Khlûl′-hloo and said that "the first syllable pronounced gutturally and very thickly. The u is about like that in full; and the first syllable is not unlike klul in sound, hence the h represents the guttural thickness."

But kə-thoo-loo is the commonly accepted way of pronouncing it.

Tank looks lovely, very happy with my V1, but with all the stuff I have to play with and all the shinies out there who knows if I will ever get one.

Back
Top Bottom