What's new

Cthulhu Mod AIO Box Teaser

Ok, so i believe a supbox boro works in a billet box, that means it hopefully works in other devices that take bb boros, and this takes bb boros, correct?

Or does it have a gtx bridge yet, i have so many of these damn coils, lol

Btw, zou, i sent u a pic, does cthulhu mean something in a different language, or did they just branch out businesswise? Hehe

Will it take a supbox etu or just bb-atanks?

With an atu bridge/boro i dont need a seperate bridge for my gtx coils

And to answer your question about why not a supbox...BUTTON PLACEMENT...ehem, manufacturers, lol

if it’s called a supbox etu then i think it will fit a supbox. the button placement is surprisingly good, perfect for one’s middle finger. :)

Ok, so i believe a supbox boro works in a billet box, that means it hopefully works in other devices that take bb boros, and this takes bb boros, correct?

Or does it have a gtx bridge yet, i have so many of these damn coils, lol

Btw, zou, i sent u a pic, does cthulhu mean something in a different language, or did they just branch out businesswise? Hehe

it’s from a hp lovecraft story. i think he invented it. an alien monster thing with an octopus head that lives under the ground.

it’s from a hp lovecraft story. i think he invented it. an alien monster thing with an octopus head that lives under the ground.
Nevermind, found their webpage and saw the pnp bridge, do the gtx cois work in this pnp bridge or just voopoo's?

Last edited:
So a bb boro works in a supbox or this, but not the other way around?

Nuther stupid question, the nautilus bridge is for nautilus 2s coil? Or different ones?

I have found aspire coils to be quite good, if i can get em cheap enough

this one got the button placement correct

i don’t think you can get one. they have two gerbils churning them out and the most they can do is three in a week. the other alternative is lopping your pinky off.

Nuther stupid question, the nautilus bridge is for nautilus 2s coil? Or different ones?

I have found aspire coils to be quite good, if i can get em cheap enough

The Nautilus bridge will take any of the Nautilus coils they’re all the same fitting.

Back
Top Bottom