What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Cthulhu Mod AIO Box Teaser

@Simon G
I've got a price on the wood hastur front bud. Better than I expected but I'm awaiting postage costs as it's an Asian maker.
Give me a message of your interested as it may work out not terrible if I get them both delivered together.

The green on the mod looks like the midnight green on the Hastur mod. If Cthulhu bring out an AIO that takes bridges etc id definitely buy one. I love the hastur mod, and the those wooden front panels are lush, might pick one up.
AIO on presale at steamisland and a few other places.
The rba (bridge)looks pretty decent too

The shipping date on the AIO from 3fvape has just been pushed back again to 30th Feb next year. Really pissed off with that. Cancelled my order with them and just re ordered with Steamisland.

The shipping date on the AIO from 3fvape has just been pushed back again to 30th Feb next year. Really pissed off with that. Cancelled my order with them and just re ordered with Steamisland.
Got mine from steam Island just before Xmas. Went with the black solid. Great little mod , not the best rba so am rocking it with the bp mods insider and its very good. In the hand it feels a lot smaller than my billet box

Got mine from steam Island just before Xmas. Went with the black solid. Great little mod , not the best rba so am rocking it with the bp mods insider and its very good. In the hand it feels a lot smaller than my billet box

Any door rattle at all?

20211229_170622.jpg
Any door rattle at all?
None whatsoever

Will supbox thingies work in it

Edit- boros

And anyone know if the etu bridge is leaky or not?

20211229_233737.jpg
Will supbox thingies work in it

Edit- boros

And anyone know if the etu bridge is leaky or not?
By thingies I assume you mean boro tanks and rbas , yes they do fit. all boro tanks,rbas etc will fit same as the billet box.
Not tried the etu Bridge so can't comment on that

Back
Top Bottom